Fans Ready For LeBron James Return | ...

Fans Ready For LeBron James Return | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 32 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Fans Ready For LeBron James Return | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

It's the moment that has been circled on the calendar for Cavaliers fans since the summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cincy Buckeye

Loveland, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Maybe after this game the fans can move on. I'm not a big NBA fan (like college basketball better), but LeBron did draw my interest back to the Cavs for a while. Still, my favorite Cavs team will always be the lineup that featured Mark Price, Craig Ehlo, Brad Daugherty, Hot Rod Williams, Larry Nance, Ron Harper (briefly), etc......they were fun to watch, and were a TEAM, not a superstar and supporting cast. They probably would have had greater success if they hadn't shared a division with first, the "Nasty Boys" Pistons, then Jordan's Bulls.
queenjames

London, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2010
lebron is a joke, i never liked lebron, never will, kobe bryant is still the best n the world...lebron should had stayed in cleveland though, where are those heatt at, i thought they was suppose to be the best team in it??? more like the worst team in it lol....11 8, what a start for the miami heat..........never i thought i EVER ROOT FOR THE CAVS BUT I HOPE CAVS ROLL ALL OVER MIAMI
bosco

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2010
This will be a big boo-fest!
Nomad

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 2, 2010
who cares

“No respect.”

Since: Aug 10

Akron, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2010
I don't worry too much about LeBron's safety during his return to the "Q", as he will be surrounded by security.

What does concern me is the one or two fans who may be foolhardy enough to wear a LeBron jersey in support of the city's former and fallen hero. These people may find they have literally put their lives on the line, and I hope someone is there to protect them.
Moved On

Grove City, OH

#7 Dec 2, 2010
LeBron Who????

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2010
They'll boo him everytime he touches the ball and he'll deserve every single one of them. This guy is in love with himself. He's a joke. There is no denying his talent for the game, but I will never be a LeBron James fan again. It's not that he left, it's how he left. The "bump" he gave his coach was total BS. He's a bully and a cowardly prima donna. He's a spoiled rich kid. I don't give him all the blame because we, the fans, turned him into that and must accept our part of the responsibility, which most fans will acknowledge. However, James continues to promote himself as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Win a ring and then will talk.
Lebron

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 2, 2010
Net Guru wrote:
They'll boo him everytime he touches the ball and he'll deserve every single one of them. This guy is in love with himself. He's a joke. There is no denying his talent for the game, but I will never be a LeBron James fan again. It's not that he left, it's how he left. The "bump" he gave his coach was total BS. He's a bully and a cowardly prima donna. He's a spoiled rich kid. I don't give him all the blame because we, the fans, turned him into that and must accept our part of the responsibility, which most fans will acknowledge. However, James continues to promote himself as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Win a ring and then will talk.
Don't hold back tell us how you really feel!

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 2, 2010
Lebron wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold back tell us how you really feel!
I can't...there may be children reading this.
Clinton

Marengo, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2010
NetGuru is correct though.
LeBron is a spoiled piece of ****. His ego is so inflated, he doesn't know how to live or act modest. I hope the Heat are smashed on national TV (TNT) tonight and they won't go far in the playoffs as long as the Celtics and Magic exist.
went out wrong

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2010
First im no Lebron fan but the man can play the game.I do think he went about it all wrong but he obligated his contract period.He was there for 7 years and he was a free agent after that,I understand the fans are pissed and hurt but the man followed through on his contract.The only thing he did wrong was the way he went out.That was all wrong.
Alot of people,fans keep forgetting that it is a business first then a game.Owners release players all the time even if the fans agree or disagree.In this case he was a free agent so he left.In the wrong way but it is a business.They had 7 years to put a team together to be able to compete with the lakers and they didnt do it.All cleveland fans know that the cavs needed a center.So they go get Jamison instead of stoudamiere.Poor business move.I see both sides as far as the fans and Lebrons side.the bottom line is he is gone there is nothing anybody can do but get over it and move on. I just hope the fans act like they have some since to the fans that support the heat that will be there.Put the word out to all cleveland fans if you are drunk dont go tackle a kid with a Heat jersey on.....LOL
Clinton

Marengo, OH

#13 Dec 2, 2010
I'm not really a bitter fan. I don't really follow the NBA much. Just the way he did things with 'The Decision' was asinine. I have no respect for the scumbag anymore and I hope the Heat flop.
The Lakers don't even bother me much anymore since all this stuff in Miami happened.:P
The hard truth

Powell, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2010
GO LEBRON! go let all these CRY BABIES get to you because you left to go to a BETTER TEAM. they are all IMMATURE and IGNORANT. your human to and can do whatever you want. i am in full SUPPORT of LEBRON. i hope you show these punks up tonight. GO HEAT! the CAVS SUCK and most importantly CLEVELAND SUCKS!(the city and team)(its a scum hole)
mistyblue916

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 2, 2010
I think instead of being angry of LeBron Cleveland fans should be thankful for thee time he was with the Cavs. I am still a fan of both and he made a decision to better his career shich of us wouldn't do the same.God bless you LeBron James and the best of luck. Now can the real Ohioians that have class say GET OVER IT
pat

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Just don't go to the game. Silents is golden

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#18 Dec 2, 2010
pat wrote:
Just don't go to the game. Silents is golden
Silents?
mamad14

Columbus, OH

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Cleveland fans need to act like adults not kids. LeBron went to another team for the money. Cleveland should have gave him a raise in order to keep him. If you were him and your job offered you more pay elsewhere, you know you would take it and he did. Name calling and the other childish stuff the supposed fans is uncalled for. Grow up. If you can't handle it, don't go to the game. Go LeBron, good luck tonight.
mamad14

Columbus, OH

#20 Dec 2, 2010
If the supposed fans need to leave LeBron alone. He left for the money and you would have done the same. Cleveland should have him a raise. The fans need to grow up and act like adults as this sends a bad message to our children. If you aren't happy, stay home, or if you go, keep your mouths closed and no stupid acts. I feel bad for LeBron and I'm not a basketball fan.
Heres chalk in your eye

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 2, 2010
Net Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Silents?
Hey!!!! Welcome back! How's the new job? We've missed you around here.
Nancy and Sluggo

Cleveland, OH

#22 Dec 2, 2010
Net Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Silents?
The silent treatment is a mental mind blowing disturbance.
That is worse than a million boos.
Listen to the silence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Irrational Hatred of Lebron James 18 hr jaysir12 1
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Jul 3 Fart news 15
News 2015 NBA Finals: Quick Takeaways From Cleveland... Jun 18 tom wingo 7
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Jun 18 Son of man 1
News Dwyane Wade: Can D-Wade Take Home His First NBA... (Mar '11) Mar '15 too much taint 9
Nike Lebron Soldier VIII(8) : Cheap Nike Lebron... (Dec '14) Dec '14 cheap lebron 12 1
News Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Nov '14 foureyes 40
More from around the web