LeBron James needs more titles before Michael Jordan comparisons...

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Second City Hockey

Miami Heat forward LeBron James 's on-court accomplishments might not come close to matching those of Chicago Bulls legend Michael Jordan yet, but Charles Barkley believes that it's possible for the present-day superstar to match MJ, as ESPN Chicago reports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Lebron James has already surpassed MJ by ten miles.
He took the Cavs, a very mediocre team to two NBA finals and he took the Heat to an NBA final and an injury riddened Heat team to a title. Bosh missed most of the playoffs, Mike Miller could hardly move with a bad back and Dwayne Wade was less than 50% with a knee that needed surgery.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

At age 27 LJ stats well surpassed MJ, liok it up. He is already better than Mj ever was, Barkley finally came to his senses and said that LJ is faster, stronger, bigger and more skilled than MJ.
Asphalt Ace

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I've seen them both play in person, and it's really hard to compare them. He has done nothing as dominate as Jordon's 6 titles in eight years yet. Although, I believe that he is capable of such a run. Jordon was definitely a better scorer, and much tougher. James has a better overall skill set. Keep in mind Jordon accomplished what he did in the era of hand checks and brutal fouls. Le Bron has never had to put up with the restrictive contact that Jordon had to.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jordan was a hacker and the refs protected him, they did not let any players near him. The players called it "Jordan's Rules". MJ have no where near the skills of LBJ. The last two years when he played with the Wizards, the refs did not give him the "Jordan Rules", his PER was 19 not 28 like previously when he was given the "Jordan Rules". I too watched MJ in the late 80s and nineties when he won those titles and when he played for the Wizards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent LeBron James Discussions

Search the LeBron James Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NBA Playoff Predictions 2014: Surefire Picks fo... Apr 15 eZima 1
Mayor Rahm loses in primary election Mar 21 reality is a crutch 5
LeBron: 'We'll see' what free agency 2014 brings (Sep '13) Mar 18 Heat Fan 3
Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to Lead the NB... (Dec '12) Mar '14 Super LeBron Man 21
Cheap Nike Hyperdunk 2013 XDR Black Grey Shoes ... Mar '14 Cheap Nike Hyperdunk 2013 1
James has broken nose and might miss Bulls game Feb '14 Murdock75 1
Breaking Down the 3 Kings of Sacramento Jan '14 Robert Blackman 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••