Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond ...

Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond of facing the Cleveland Cavaliers

There are 1 comment on the SouthFlorida.com story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond of facing the Cleveland Cavaliers. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

The relationship between Heat forward LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers is no different than any other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

walleye

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2010
He is a great player but he will always be nothing but a butt wipe here in Cleveland. He could have have left here and took fans with him, But we feel he spit on us so bye bye for now Mr I am the former king of Ohio. What a vagina cleanser you are. You folks in Miami will see it too, He will spit on his mother of his children than eventually you too. You will grow tired of his bs. Here we tolerated it because he was from here but watch and see his pompous ass will rear up soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The chatter about LeBron James leaving the Cavs... Jun 16 ThePhartz 2
News Who is the greatest, LeBron James or Michael Jo... Jun 4 Bodily phart 4
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Mar '17 BeenPharts 2,122
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
thank you LeBron (Jun '16) Jun '16 King James 1
News Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA (Jul '14) Mar '16 Fart news 32
More from around the web