Nowitzki says Wade, James 'childish ... ignorant'

Full story: El Paso Times 62
Dirk Nowitzki said Saturday that Dwyane Wade and LeBron James were "a little childish, a little ignorant" in a video that appears to show them mocking the Mavericks star's recent illness. Full Story
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Jun 12, 2011
40 to 28 is it over?
gina

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jun 12, 2011
Stinky Pete wrote:
Miami is ghetto street ball.
I would hate to see Mark Cuban with a championship, but may LeBron never get a ring! Ever.
Queen James and Dimwit Wade, her waterboy
glasshouse

Wynantskill, NY

#23 Jun 12, 2011
Labotomy james and dirty wade losers
MAVS

El Paso, TX

#24 Jun 12, 2011
Where is this DYNASTY that Lebron and D Wade were suppossed to start in Miami? Where is it?????

They started a dynasty all right, the CHOKE DYNASTY...

That's what those arrogant SOB's get for being so cocky, and walking around like the NBA championship was simply going to be handed to them.
Bubba

El Paso, TX

#25 Jun 12, 2011
east ep wrote:
D wade used to be a humble player,lebrons arrival changed him even bosh has changed a bit.GO MAVS!
I agree 100%. I have said that to people over and over again. James pissed me off the way he handled the Cleveland situation but when the "big three" did that uniform showing on the stage with the smoke that topped it. The Mavs proved tonight that it takes a team to win a championship not three players.
duh

El Paso, TX

#26 Jun 12, 2011
who's coughing now LeBron??????????
best team

Corpus Christi, TX

#27 Jun 12, 2011
GO! MAVS! you beat the 2 fake cripples! you are the best team come from behind ever!!!!
el pasoan

El Paso, TX

#28 Jun 12, 2011
the comments made by james and wade are in fact unprofessional. u have to consider the source as well. these two hoods have never had class. money cant buy class and sportsmanship. im glad nowitzki has a championship ring.

“Resistance is futile!”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#30 Jun 12, 2011
I didn`t want the Heat to win either, but some of you posters are nothing but pathetic inbred racist pigs with probably no accomplishments of your own. It doesn`t matter what color an athlete`s skin is, it`s his or her character and talent that matters. A jerk is a jerk regardless of skin color (or whether they`re a player or a "fan").
ItsaWeinie

Paso Robles, CA

#31 Jun 12, 2011
Quit cryin' Congressman Weinie wannabe - stick a fork in your weinie - you're done.

“Resistance is futile!”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#32 Jun 12, 2011
ItsaWeinie wrote:
Quit cryin' Congressman Weinie wannabe - stick a fork in your weinie - you're done.
This is a SPORTS forum ,jackass! Take your wienie fetish over to the politics forum, no one wants to read that crap here.
JustBeatIt

Paso Robles, CA

#33 Jun 13, 2011
Sports are very political and they are dominated by a field of wienies. You can thank Congressman Weiner for making wienies so relevant in most discussions today. Your friend, Oscar Meyer

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#34 Jun 13, 2011
wde01 wrote:
I didn`t want the Heat to win either, but some of you posters are nothing but pathetic inbred racist pigs with probably no accomplishments of your own. It doesn`t matter what color an athlete`s skin is, it`s his or her character and talent that matters. A jerk is a jerk regardless of skin color (or whether they`re a player or a "fan").
Good points. Lebron's after-game comments show he's an immature, petulant child.
So What

Pecos, TX

#35 Jun 13, 2011
Go Blue wrote:
So, it's unanimous then, Heat in seven?
Notice this chump isn't commenting now?

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#36 Jun 13, 2011
Saluki Rod wrote:
<quoted text>Good points. Lebron's after-game comments show he's an immature, petulant child.
Very true! But what he said doesn't surprise me. Yes I do have to go to my personal problems but at least I'm not 0-2 in The NBA Finals! He has brought this criticism on himself! Like he has no problems. He must have forgotten about his momma getting arrested when he made those comments!

“"Education is the Key"”

Since: Dec 09

Sherman Oaks, CA

#37 Jun 13, 2011
LeBron and Wade were showing their jealousy of Dirk because he has been playing so well in the finals. Time did prove who was the better team, the Mavs! Maybe now LeBron will understand that it takes an entire team to win the NBA finals.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#38 Jun 13, 2011
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Notice this chump isn't commenting now?
Congrats to the Mavs and their whole organization....Heat, and especially Lebron fell short....
Hoser

Washington, DC

#39 Jun 13, 2011
What happened, "Le Bomb" James?
Britney

Paducah, KY

#40 Jun 13, 2011
The heat is not childish and the mavs just got lucky really they both put up a good game but the heat deserved to win it they have the two best players in the world on there team James and wade! They WILL take take the championship next year there ain't no doubt about it!
Britney

Paducah, KY

#41 Jun 13, 2011
duh wrote:
who's coughing now LeBron??????????
Don't be hating cause lebron is the shit regarless of what any of y'all say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Nov 12 EARL SCOTT 1
lebron james - ' flash gordon ' Aug '14 LPK CLEVELAND 1
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
Nike Free series 2014 new launch Nike Free Run ... Aug '14 Nike Free Run 5 1
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug '14 johnny 44
Dwyane Wade: Can D-Wade Take Home His First NBA... (Mar '11) Aug '14 tmt 7
Ohio lawmaker proposes LeBron license plate Aug '14 Evilgelicalling 5

LeBron James People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE