Cavs Owner Reacts To LeBron's Loss | ...

Cavs Owner Reacts To LeBron's Loss | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 13 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jun 13, 2011, titled Cavs Owner Reacts To LeBron's Loss | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Good thing LeBron James had that big party when he arrived in Miami last summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

iflyul

Marysville, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2011
I think it is called poetic justice, or something profound like that.
Funny

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2011
iflyul wrote:
I think it is called poetic justice, or something profound like that.
Whatever , The owner is an idiot and Cleveland wont win before Lebron does. Its funny how this is a business and the owner has made it personal. FREE AGENT....That means he can go anywhere he wants. Cleveland fans let it go its over move on to the next losing season......LOL
Sonny

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2011
We won last night. I'm talking about the "Mavalier's".(:
steve 78

New Philadelphia, OH

#4 Jun 13, 2011
SOoooooooooo; where's the BOY gonna play now ?
oldace78

Springfield, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2011
When are the Cleveland fans going to quit whining?
The entire city is a loser!
The drive, the fumble and losing The King!
No wonder it will always be known as "the mistake on the lake".
Someone

Thornville, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2011
steve 78 wrote:
SOoooooooooo; where's the BOY gonna play now ?
What have you done with your life that is so great?
Bob

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2011
WTF is a Pickerington?
oldmanhermes

Indio, CA

#8 Jun 13, 2011
I admit to being curious about the LaBron story, mostly because of the hope he brought to Ohio Fans (I was born in Columbus). I had hoped he would do well in Cleveland, but understanding that being a professional athlete is a business, I was not surprized that he followed the money. The NBA is not like a collegiate experience. Loyalty extends only to the end of the contract at best. All professional sports are the same in this respect. Although Cleveland fans are understandibly upset that LJ "defected", there is a point where they have to let go and admit that James is one of the best players in the NBA. Yes, his team was beaten by Dallas. That means that EVERY other team is third to last in the League, including Briant and the Lakers. Being second in the NBA is not bad at all.
The governor ought to remember that much of the James family, and his old friends are still voters in Ohio. Taking shots a professional athlete from the governor's mansion is silly.
lebron fan

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2011
I love lebron. People r just jealous because he's good!!!
Saxes

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 13, 2011
The mans problem is his mama...now before some ass gets upset with this...know that this is the truth. The team, half the damn city, and the owner knew his mom was having a sexual encounter with his own team mate. What kind of a woman who has been blessed with such a gifted young man (that made her ghetto ass rich) would mess this up?? Everyone in Ohio skirts around this well known truth. Put it out there for the world to see and hear...you are already damnming him, cussing, insulting and etc. Again please dont let me see a post that denies this...because this is the GOD's truth and when he found out she was acting a fool...he quit.. Oh by the way she did the same damn thing in Miami. I am close to his situation and anyone that is this close knows that this is the sad ass truth. He was wrong at the way he made his decision, but he was trying to hurt and get back at the City of Cleveland. The owner knows that if he reads this post that it is the truth...ask him?
Saxes

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2011
Now that the real truth is out lets deal with it.I am glad he didnt win. This man only went to high school and never had to face reality of college and life. He has been pampered since grade school and told how great he is and given things. He has no heart and is a coward under real pressure. He is what we call in sports a front runner he performs when things are nearly won or well on the way. Have any of you noticed that he shys away from driving and picking up fouls? Its because he cant shoot free throws under pressure and is afraid to take winning shots because he is a damn coward. Disagree, call names but the truth is on films. The Mavs' Terry called him out and he failed and could not guard him. Terry saw that look in his eyes and knew he could take him anytime he wanted....and the man wanted a whole lot...LOL. I wont waste ink knocking poor Cleveland because they really tried to give this asshole everything he needed to win. Even a run down Shaq gave him enough support to make an honest run(without quitting)at the title. He wont win a ring period because he has teamed up with a sissy in Bosh, a hurt but brave Wade and a young but honest coach who cant and isnt allowed to talk and yell at him like a man. No one has to wish any ill luck on him....he is good at that by himself. Miami will regret the day ""HE TOOK HIS TALENTS TO SOUTH BEACH""
Cleveland is for Losers

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jun 14, 2011
Cavs ownership had its chance and failed. They never put anybody on the floor with James. Miami and James will be back in the finals next year, better than this year....because that's how Heat ownership does things. Cleveland is the armpit of the world. OBTW....it's not a "short-cut", it's a well thought out business plan for a dynasty. That's the difference between the teams.
Whatever

Westerville, OH

#13 Jun 14, 2011
While I agree LeBron made some bad decisions about how he went about leaving Cleveland, he is a very young man who desperately wants a championship. There is nothing wrong with the dream, just how you try and get there.

There was so much hype about the Heat this year - just let them play and stop over-sensationalizing LeBron. He has proved he is a great player - and human.

Best of luck next year!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is the greatest, LeBron James or Michael Jo... Jul '17 Bodily pharting 12
News The chatter about LeBron James leaving the Cavs... Jun '17 ThePhartz 2
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Mar '17 BeenPharts 2,122
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Igoudala In NBA Finals Spotlight As Warriors Lo... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Browns Fan 3
thank you LeBron (Jun '16) Jun '16 King James 1
News Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA (Jul '14) Mar '16 Fart news 32
More from around the web