Suns rally past Lakers

Suns rally past Lakers

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 23, 2007, titled Suns rally past Lakers. In it, Newsday reports that:

For a long time yesterday, the host Phoenix Suns couldn't make a shot and Kobe Bryant couldn't miss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

casey

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 23, 2007
hey still phoenix is good but lakers are good too only cuz kobe so go lakers!!
kobeshit

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 24, 2007
wow, game 2 at the half... lakers are down by 21, what can you say about that lakers fans... time to make up your mind... kobe is better than MJ, youre all dreaming, MJ is better than nash and nash is better than kobe.. stats show bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leandro Barbosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nene expected to lead Brazil in Olympics (May '12) May '12 Banker Red Dawn I... 1
News Bryant has 20 points, Lakers beat Raptors 120-110 (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sammy 1
News Clippers get pushed aside (Feb '09) Aug '10 esop 6
News Suns complete deal to get Turkoglu (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News BONSIGNORE: Phoenix's 3-for-all attitude puts L... (May '10) May '10 TheGift 8
News Dragic, Suns put Spurs on brink of elimination (May '10) May '10 Spurs Fan 2
News Season over for Blazers, lose to Suns 99-90 (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web