BONSIGNORE: Phoenix's 3-for-all attitude puts Lakers in freefall

The Lakers' Kobe Bryant talks with Ron Artest during Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals on Tuesday. Full Story
John

Anaheim, CA

#1 May 26, 2010
the lakers played like my smelly ass
John

Anaheim, CA

#2 May 26, 2010
the lakers played like my smelly a.h.
utotmo

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 26, 2010
If you don't trust your bench and use only 2 or 3 of them, then your superstars will always get tired.
Tooooooo late now!!!!!
Lakers, prepare your fishing gadgets!!!!!
Jason

Beverly, MA

#5 May 26, 2010
"A sizzling 36.7 percent."

The Suns averaged 41% during the season. The Lakers defended at 32% during the season. So, it's "sizzling" when the Suns split the difference?

I think they shot the 3-ball normally for the first time in this series. Not great. Not terribly. Just normally. Let's keep the hyperbolic statements like "sizzling" for the games when they shoot closer to their sizzling season average, and not get carried away when they make 37%.

Also, Pau needs to play like a man, not like a girl. For all the "girlie" zone comments made about the Suns' D, Pau is the one who needs to step up and prove that the zone is just that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 May 26, 2010
utotmo wrote:
If you don't trust your bench and use only 2 or 3 of them, then your superstars will always get tired.
Tooooooo late now!!!!!
Lakers, prepare your fishing gadgets!!!!!
Wow, someone in LA thinking the Lakeshow are going to lose. You don't see those too often.
Ulivonce

Riverside, CA

#7 May 26, 2010
Yeah, we got a series alright! Let's see, we got Kobe the "black mamba" goin off but gets back late to guard Dudley/Hill/Richardson. Then, has the nerves to complain about the team getting back on D. You got Odom who can't hold onto the damn ball, drifts in and out of the offense, looking like a space cadet out there. Bynum, although he is limited, stands around the rim looking lost. He pisses me off with his lack of D efforts, ughhh! For real, he has to learn how to play defense and stay healthy. Like someone else said, Pau has to man up and stop crying every time he gets out hustled for a rebound. For goodness sakes, the guy is 7ft tall, no excuses, just grab the damn ball! Step up! Go hard! Geeez! Overall, only because of home court, Lakes in 7.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 May 26, 2010
I know the Lakers are the better team on paper if they play to their full potential, and I dont think they will play flat for the final 3 games.

But, now you let the Suns back into it. The Suns starters played like crap in games 1 and 2, and now they get a mulligan, and we're all square.

That's big.
TheGift

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 26, 2010
The Suns demonstrated how great they can be the reason they are in the finals. Their amazing 3 pointers which seemed to catch the Lakers off guard was something that i have never witnessed before. They executed their offense perfectly by having their shooters ready to hit their shots when the Lakers double teamed Amare down low. The Suns have made this an interesting series by expressing their skill as before it seemed that the Lakers were automatically going to be in the finals because of how they beat the Suns handily the first 2 games. I am excited to see what is going to happen and who is going to step it up in these last games. The series is out of 3 now since the Suns have tied it up 2-2. Big surprise and great series.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leandro Barbosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nene expected to lead Brazil in Olympics (May '12) May '12 Banker Red Dawn I... 1
Bryant has 20 points, Lakers beat Raptors 120-110 (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sammy 1
Clippers get pushed aside (Feb '09) Aug '10 esop 6
Suns complete deal to get Turkoglu (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
Dragic, Suns put Spurs on brink of elimination (May '10) May '10 Spurs Fan 2
Season over for Blazers, lose to Suns 99-90 (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
Suns hold on 111-105, Wolves lose 16th straight (Mar '10) Mar '10 Da Crusher_RIP 4

Leandro Barbosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE