Raptors' Reinvention Hasn't Gone as P...

Raptors' Reinvention Hasn't Gone as Planned

There are 3 comments on the New York Sun story from Jul 28, 2006, titled Raptors' Reinvention Hasn't Gone as Planned. In it, New York Sun reports that:

Remember how this was supposed to be the year the Raptors came in from out of the cold? Everyone says that the addition of former Suns general manager Bryan Colangelo would finally take Toronto out of its ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Sun.

Steve

Massapequa, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2006
What does this idiot from NY know about the Raptors? Did he watch any of the games last year? Bonner being one of their better players last year? Don't take me wrong, I like Bonner, but last year he could't do the one thing he was supposed to do: shoot the ball!
pete story

Kingston, Canada

#2 Aug 17, 2006
Does this guy even watch basketball..talking about numbers ? look at charlie vs defensive #'s.. hes not a liability? Plus you cant measure intangibles and character that players like jorge garbajosa bring. As for Bonner can he even dunk the ball?
Wesley from Toronto

Toronto, Canada

#3 Aug 26, 2006
I agree with you guys. This New York writer is out to lunch. The Raptors are going to be vastly improved this year than their terrible record last year. Villanueva was a loss, but T.J. Ford is going to energize the Raptors next year with Fred Jones, Bargnani, all the rest of the Euros, we are gonna be deeper than we've been for a long time! Watch and see Hollinger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leandro Barbosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nene expected to lead Brazil in Olympics (May '12) May '12 Banker Red Dawn I... 1
News Bryant has 20 points, Lakers beat Raptors 120-110 (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sammy 1
News Clippers get pushed aside (Feb '09) Aug '10 esop 6
News Suns complete deal to get Turkoglu (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News BONSIGNORE: Phoenix's 3-for-all attitude puts L... (May '10) May '10 TheGift 8
News Dragic, Suns put Spurs on brink of elimination (May '10) May '10 Spurs Fan 2
News Season over for Blazers, lose to Suns 99-90 (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web