Tucker glad to be getting a second NB...

Tucker glad to be getting a second NBA shot with Timberwolves

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 31, 2009, titled Tucker glad to be getting a second NBA shot with Timberwolves. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Two weeks had passed since Alando Tucker appeared in a game for the Phoenix Suns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

thegame

Philippines

#1 Jan 1, 2010
go alando! show them you can still play! im rooting for you
clueless

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jan 1, 2010
wolves make some moves to improve future.

expiring contacts to bulls for vet player or two.
hinrich and salmons ?
bull could then go after wade or bosh.

jefferson to jazz for boozer and ny 1st round pick.
boozer is leaving jazz. this gives them a exceptonal player to cover his loss.

boozer would bolt wolves so,
boozer to cavs for illgauscus and first round in draft wolves have to give clippers their pick.

new jersey has a future golden st pick that is looking like it could be a gem.

(wolves
Gopher Fan

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 1, 2010
I've always liked Alando Tucker's work ethic. Rambis challenge might be just the shot in the arm these young Timber pups need.

Hope Tucker finds a long term spot/success on the T-Wolves.
clueless

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 1, 2010
jefferson to nets for alston, battie and that golden st future pick and either the dallas first or a future none lottery nets first.

wolves could go for a top free agent.

trade dallas and jazz picks to clippers so wolves would no longer owe clipper a first.
unless they would take the bobcats pick.make sure it is top three protected though).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leandro Barbosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nene expected to lead Brazil in Olympics (May '12) May '12 Banker Red Dawn I... 1
News Bryant has 20 points, Lakers beat Raptors 120-110 (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sammy 1
News Clippers get pushed aside (Feb '09) Aug '10 esop 6
News Suns complete deal to get Turkoglu (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News BONSIGNORE: Phoenix's 3-for-all attitude puts L... (May '10) May '10 TheGift 8
News Dragic, Suns put Spurs on brink of elimination (May '10) May '10 Spurs Fan 2
News Season over for Blazers, lose to Suns 99-90 (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web