Mourning is much more than just a number

In saluting a milestone like tonight's retirement of Alonzo Mourning 's No. 33, it's normal to frame the achievement with statistics. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Horn Lake, MS

#25 Mar 30, 2009
Who can forget when ZO said "whoever pays me the most that is where I am going!" On National TV!
Bratz

Oldsmar, FL

#26 Mar 30, 2009
Mourning was one of those chumps who refused to play for a team he was traded to (New Jersey) and whined about it.

Then, after his tantrum, he came running back to Miami.

He is not a man of his word...he has no class.
dean

Miami, FL

#27 Mar 30, 2009
Bratz wrote:
Mourning was one of those chumps who refused to play for a team he was traded to (New Jersey) and whined about it.
"Get back to working on your GED."
Bratz

Oldsmar, FL

#28 Mar 30, 2009
dean wrote:
<quoted text>
"Get back to working on your GED."
College grad, own my own business

do not like whiners

Mourning should have honored his CONTRACT with NJ or retire
Orangutan

Boca Raton, FL

#29 Mar 30, 2009
Hyde,

You are such a punk ass whitebread wannabee. why dont you get on your knees and gobble alonzos participle you hero worshiping gherkin dik. he's a retired basketball player. BIG FREAKING DEAL.
Miss C

Pompano Beach, FL

#30 Mar 31, 2009
I am sure those people that he has helped "cares" and appreciate him. Regardless of "who pays" he has done well for others, not just himself. How many of us can say we have helped the unfortunate among us without an ulterior motive? Let us stop just hating and expressing our jealousy and say thanks to those of us who care enough to stretch out a hand and help our brothers and sisters in need.
Critic 1

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#31 Mar 31, 2009
Bratz wrote:
Actually he refused to play for Toronto, and blew off the Heat and Nets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Larry Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
Where Have You Been? Larry Johnson (Feb '08) May '08 Dawn 2
Trading David Lee for Kobe Bryant Straight-Up: ... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Mohammed Khaled 1

Larry Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE