Stanford men fall to Washington

Stanford men fall to Washington

There are 3 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Stanford men fall to Washington. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Quincy Pondexter scored 20 points, including a pair of key free throws down the stretch, and No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Stanford Basketball

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2009
Stanford needs to play with more intensity and fire. This comes from the coach. At times Coach Dawkins does not seem to be in control. I wasn't a huge trent Johnson fan last year but he was emotional and the team play with alot of fire. Not really that impressed with what Stanford is running on offensse or D. I know Stanford does not ahve a ton of athleticism this year but they are getting beat on the boards a consistently.
STANFORD MEN

Buford, GA

#2 Jan 14, 2010
STANFORD Sucks! They are pathetic PAC 10 TEAM. Who else agrees?
Martina2

Santa Rosa, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Stanford Basketball wrote:
Stanford needs to play with more intensity and fire. This comes from the coach. At times Coach Dawkins does not seem to be in control. I wasn't a huge trent Johnson fan last year but he was emotional and the team play with alot of fire. Not really that impressed with what Stanford is running on offensse or D. I know Stanford does not ahve a ton of athleticism this year but they are getting beat on the boards a consistently.
Stanford's problem is a distinct lack of talent. Plus, Washington has talent and most of it is young and they will get better as the season progresses - I think Washington will win the Pac-10 this year. Heck-Ed in Seattle is a tough place to play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Landry Fields Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is The Toronto Raptors Season Already Over? (Dec '12) Feb '13 hoit 5
News Carlos Boozer trade rumor: Bulls, Raptors mull ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 1
News Off the Dribble: A Case for Knicks' Smith to Re... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
News Knicks coach says Jeremy Lin will be back in Ne... (Jul '12) Jul '12 waco1909 14
News Report: Lin headed to Houston (Jul '12) Jul '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Felton returning to Knicks as option if Lin goes (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 6
News Raps officially sign guard-forward Landry Field... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Chicago Led sign 1
More from around the web