Source: New Orleans Hornets' Chris Pa...

Source: New Orleans Hornets' Chris Paul to be traded to the Los Angeles Lakers

There are 7 comments on the Alabama Live story from Dec 8, 2011, titled Source: New Orleans Hornets' Chris Paul to be traded to the Los Angeles Lakers. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

People familiar with the negotiations say the framework of a three-team trade is in place to send Hornets All-Star guard Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

49er fan

Lafayette, CA

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Leave it to David stern to stick his big Jew nose where it doesn't belong. He had no right to stop this deal. There will be repercussions for this inconvenience
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 9, 2011
49er fan wrote:
Leave it to David stern to stick his big Jew nose where it doesn't belong. He had no right to stop this deal. There will be repercussions for this inconvenience
Please tell us what they are.
The Patriot Way

Ephrata, WA

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us what they are.
Fan outrage and possibly legal Sammy. Im with 49er fan! Football rules!
49er fan

Lafayette, CA

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us what they are.
Chris Paul is suing the NBA for its actions. There could be a possible reaction from the NBAPA for infringing on the rights of a player. Not to mention the backlash Stern has taken already. Changing their last names to "sternsbitch"
49er fan

Lafayette, CA

#5 Dec 9, 2011
49er fan wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Paul is suing the NBA for its actions. There could be a possible reaction from the NBAPA for infringing on the rights of a player. Not to mention the backlash Stern has taken already. Changing their last names to "sternsbitch"
Backlash from the players I meant
big pimpin

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2011
49er fan wrote:
Backlash from the players I meant
I know y u want CP to go to the Lakers so y'all can kick some asses. Lamar to New Orleans his wife will make a new show down here. Lol. Good luck to the 49ers the remaining of the season.
49er fan

Lafayette, CA

#7 Dec 9, 2011
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>I know y u want CP to go to the Lakers so y'all can kick some asses. Lamar to New Orleans his wife will make a new show down here. Lol. Good luck to the 49ers the remaining of the season.
Yes Chris Paul will help the lakers out a lot. He is a HUGE upgrade from derick fisher lol. But odom and gasol leaving gets rid of 2/3 of their size which was their advantage. I think the hornets won this trade big time. Scola, Martin, and odom is nothing to laugh at. Thanks for the luck we have the steelers coming up soon so we might need some luck lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Odom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamar Odom: Rekindling Romance With Khloe Karda... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Task force: Mammograms an option at 40, do more... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Farts news 4
News Former NBA star Odom found unconscious at Nevad... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Khloe Kardashian calls Lamar every day (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sammy 2
News Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) Dec '13 amw 17
News Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom (Dec '13) Dec '13 amw 4
More from around the web