Mavs Eliminate Lakers, Sweep Jackson ...

Mavs Eliminate Lakers, Sweep Jackson To Retirement

There are 5 comments on the CBS 11 story from May 8, 2011, titled Mavs Eliminate Lakers, Sweep Jackson To Retirement. In it, CBS 11 reports that:

A Jason Terry tied an NBA playoff record with nine 3-pointers and the Dallas Mavericks matched another postseason mark with 20 3s, powering them to a 122-86 victory over the Lakers on Sunday and a sweep of their second-round series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 11.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 8, 2011
At the end, Jackson's grinning as his team gets pounded makes me think he's already retired.
Mack

Altadena, CA

#2 May 8, 2011
Jackson knew this was his last season. He was never the type to get too worked up about anything publicly. Lakers lacked the hunger to go after another championship. Kobe said that earlier in the season that the Lakers couldn't just rest on their laurels and had to start playing with more determination. He may have said this after that humiliating X-mas loss to Miami at home. I witnessed that debacle in person in the nosebleed seats, and it was pretty brutal.

Bynum and Odom doing those cheapshots really added insult to injury. The Lakers have swept people in the past, and had humiliating wins against opponents and should be able to take it when someone else does that to them. Since they are all supposed to be professionals.

Good luck to Brian Shaw or whoever the new coach will be. All the fans need to support the new coaching staff and get the train back on the track.

Three trips to the Finals is over, it was fun while it lasted!
so cal laker hater

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 9, 2011
thank you dallas mavericks. So cal will be saved from destruction & hateful comments from the rest of the world because these savage beast laker fans can't enjoy a championship without committing world war 3.
Sincerely,
All downtown l.a. businesses
& most clipper fans

Since: Nov 10

United States

#4 May 9, 2011
so cal laker hater wrote:
thank you dallas mavericks. So cal will be saved from destruction & hateful comments from the rest of the world because these savage beast laker fans can't enjoy a championship without committing world war 3.
Sincerely,
All downtown l.a. businesses
& most clipper fans
Stay off my Clipper & Griffin bandwagon!!

“I'm not mean”

Since: May 11

I'm just sassy

#5 May 9, 2011
I'm so glad rapist kobe is out of the playoffs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Odom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamar Odom: Rekindling Romance With Khloe Karda... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Task force: Mammograms an option at 40, do more... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Farts news 4
News Former NBA star Odom found unconscious at Nevad... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Khloe Kardashian calls Lamar every day (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sammy 2
News Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) Dec '13 amw 17
News Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom (Dec '13) Dec '13 amw 4
More from around the web