Kardashian-Humphries Split: Surprised?

Kardashian-Humphries Split: Surprised?

There are 26 comments on the 4029TV.com story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Kardashian-Humphries Split: Surprised?. In it, 4029TV.com reports that:

Over the course of two days, 10.5 million people spent four hours watching Kim Kardashian and NBA player Kris Humphries tie the knot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 4029TV.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shawn Pen

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Nov 1, 2011
This so called marriage was a colossal joke right from the get go and poeple were duped and hoodwinked because of it.
MCJ5050

Tonganoxie, KS

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Only a moron is surprised. The whole concept of marriage is a joke to these girls. And if mom would keep her nose out of their business for a solid week, you MIGHT see a glimmer of hope for the rest of the family. A bigger busy body does NOT walk the earth. Pathetic they have to wrap all this dysfunction up in a reality tv toxic soup to maintain their ridiculously out of whack lifestyles.
Disguisted

Stamford, CT

#5 Nov 2, 2011
the last real american wrote:
<quoted text>Kim is a Goddess.
What have you been smoking? Kardashian is your typical rich white trash. This marriage was a publicity stunt gone overboad, which is a complete joke to every human on this planet.. She is pathetic moron, talentless and an embarrasment to the entertainment industry period.

“NFL Diyjerseys”

Since: Oct 11

xiamen

#6 Nov 2, 2011
Tired of the BS

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2011
I don't think anyone was surprised about this TRICK!
I think what would be surprising if everyone would stop making them rich with their dysfunction unreality!

I don't know why America is so posessesd to view dysfunction fro the rich? What would be a reality is that they give some of the money they have conned folks out of back or people would stop watching this type of BS!

Now that would be sensational!
onyinye

Satellite Provider

#9 Nov 2, 2011
AM NOT SURPRISED COS SHE AND HER DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY ARE ALL ABOUT THE "MONEY.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2011
Who would in their right mind marry a Kardashian?
cherry razek

Modesto, CA

#12 Nov 2, 2011
keep your remarks to yourself i happen to enjoy watching the show and they have dilemnas to deal with like anyone and im sorry that they didnt try and work it out.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#13 Nov 2, 2011
cherry razek wrote:
keep your remarks to yourself i happen to enjoy watching the show and they have dilemnas to deal with like anyone and im sorry that they didnt try and work it out.
hahahaha
john meoff

Fleetwood, PA

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Kim and Kris would still be married if it wasn't for the NBA strike/lockout. Blame tweety-dick David Stern for the divorce. He is really a worthless twit. Kim was counting on some twat recovery time when Kris was on the road. Getting slam dunked two/three times a night, was more than our gal Kim wanted to put up with, 7 days/week. Just remember and never forget A STIFFPRIK HAS NO CONSCIENCE!
Herman

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#15 Nov 2, 2011
The sisters probably all know that no one in particular is fond of them. So they wanted some attention, and they got it plus the money they made out of it. It was another of their scam. If I was a homeland securiy person I would investigate them and any inapropriate financial scam, find any I would send them back to Armenia. I believe they had a scam in a debit card business.
Lyndsey

Medina, OH

#16 Nov 2, 2011
Her mommy is making her rounds on all the talk shows. She makes money off her daughters, it's only a matter of time when they become too old and she hops on the two she has with Jenner.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#17 Nov 2, 2011
john meoff wrote:
Kim and Kris would still be married if it wasn't for the NBA strike/lockout. Blame tweety-dick David Stern for the divorce. He is really a worthless twit. Kim was counting on some twat recovery time when Kris was on the road. Getting slam dunked two/three times a night, was more than our gal Kim wanted to put up with, 7 days/week. Just remember and never forget A STIFFPRIK HAS NO CONSCIENCE!
Best comment I have read in weeks...Very well said. 5 gold stars. Bravo, encore

Since: Jan 08

Corpus Christi Texas

#18 Nov 3, 2011
There is a name for them PROSTITUES and as FOR THEIR pimp I mean their mother she should be in jail...

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Kim played him I think. she got a little thing goin. she know dudes gonna fall over her plus its a status thang to be wit her and she know it. kim in a new relationship mean big bucks for magazines, pictures etc. and that keep her on top of the talk, keep her stock up. get together wit kim and she gets all that plus a free ride, ring the works and the same thang gonna happen aagain. Now Kris is flat broke and kims bank account and jewelry box as fat as her @$$ lol. shell have a new chump in a couple months no problem. her ugly @$$ sisters and worn out momma just along for the ride. aint nobody give a f*ck about them. its about sex and the sexy and kim it. these dudes dont see that then more power to kim i guess.
Ozzie Guillen

Springfield, IL

#20 Nov 3, 2011
I really don't give a damn anymore. I just know the bitch better send back the food processor and towels.
da** finally another one

Paragould, AR

#21 Nov 3, 2011
MCJ5050 wrote:
Only a moron is surprised. The whole concept of marriage is a joke to these girls. And if mom would keep her nose out of their business for a solid week, you MIGHT see a glimmer of hope for the rest of the family. A bigger busy body does NOT walk the earth. Pathetic they have to wrap all this dysfunction up in a reality tv toxic soup to maintain their ridiculously out of whack lifestyles.
I totally agree this show is so freaking fake! I sat and watched some of them just to see what the fuss was about and as I watched I thought to myself " if these idiots can get a reality show then I can too"! They need to have reality slap them right in the da** face!
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#22 Nov 3, 2011
Tiffannny wrote:
Kim played him I think. she got a little thing goin. she know dudes gonna fall over her plus its a status thang to be wit her and she know it. kim in a new relationship mean big bucks for magazines, pictures etc. and that keep her on top of the talk, keep her stock up. get together wit kim and she gets all that plus a free ride, ring the works and the same thang gonna happen aagain. Now Kris is flat broke and kims bank account and jewelry box as fat as her @$$ lol. shell have a new chump in a couple months no problem. her ugly @$$ sisters and worn out momma just along for the ride. aint nobody give a f*ck about them. its about sex and the sexy and kim it. these dudes dont see that then more power to kim i guess.
Exactly Tiff, she finds the right guys who think below the belt.
petey

Brampton, Canada

#23 Nov 3, 2011
Disguisted wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you been smoking? Kardashian is your typical rich white trash. This marriage was a publicity stunt gone overboad, which is a complete joke to every human on this planet.. She is pathetic moron, talentless and an embarrasment to the entertainment industry period.
Since when is Kim white?

Since: Mar 11

Tacoma, WA

#24 Nov 3, 2011
One main problem we have in America is this crap we let infiltrate and dominate our culture. These people are garbage, and continue to thrive even in "failure" with your never ending obsession with them. Get a life to all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Odom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Khloe Kardashian calls Lamar every day (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sammy 2
News Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) Dec '13 amw 17
News Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom (Dec '13) Dec '13 amw 4
News Ex-NBA Star Cuttino Mobley -- Lamar Odom's Prim... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ginobili 2
News Lamar Odom: 5 Teams That Should Take a Gamble o... (Apr '12) Oct '13 Sammy 74
News Lamar Odom accused of DUI in California (Sep '13) Sep '13 sammy 3
More from around the web