LAKERS PREVIEW: Concerns are knee-dee...

LAKERS PREVIEW: Concerns are knee-deep for defending champs at season's outset

There are 7 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Oct 25, 2010, titled LAKERS PREVIEW: Concerns are knee-deep for defending champs at season's outset. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Kobe Bryant's knee isn't right and probably won't be for quite some time. The same goes for Andrew Bynum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Joe Schmoe

Bellflower, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
We have to suffer through ANOTHER NBA season with all the media hog primadonna ball hogs.
MidasWelby

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2010
The Lakers are solid once again. Kupchack and company have done a terrific off-season job of filling out the roster with young talent and seasoned veterans. They could win it all without Bynum but would be forced to play a more uptempo style, which could make for a very entertaining WCF against the Thunder, the team most likely to knock them off.
Whatever, it's on now. Rings tonight, no letup and a defeat of the Rockets to start the season out right. Go Lakers!
MidasWelby

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Joe Schmoe wrote:
We have to suffer through ANOTHER NBA season with all the media hog primadonna ball hogs.
Even in a non-free country, you are free to completely ignore the whole thing, particularly since you don't seem to enjoy it.
Patsy

Long Beach, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Who's concerned? Eight months of Laker king of the hill basketball starting tonight. Maybe if we were in San Antonio, then we should be concerned.
Joe Schmoe

Bellflower, CA

#5 Oct 26, 2010
MidasWelby wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in a non-free country, you are free to completely ignore the whole thing, particularly since you don't seem to enjoy it.
STFU

I'm free to say that basketball sux too.

I was a Laker fan in the 80's when Kareem, Magic, Rambis et al were on the team. Basketball used to be a team sport. Now it's just a selfish bunch of individuals that try to out slam dunk each other every game.

The only thing that makes basketball season palatable is it's hockey season too.

I'm hoping for a lockout when the current CBA expires
Patsy

Long Beach, CA

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm free to say that basketball sux too.
I was a Laker fan in the 80's when Kareem, Magic, Rambis et al were on the team. Basketball used to be a team sport. Now it's just a selfish bunch of individuals that try to out slam dunk each other every game.
The only thing that makes basketball season palatable is it's hockey season too.
I'm hoping for a lockout when the current CBA expires
Your feelings on basketball are the same as mine on baseball and hockey. Hell, I remember the glory years in hockey where the brothers Hanson, who are related to Rambis, played team ball. www.youtube.com/watch...
not any more

Corona, CA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
Another year that the outcome is already set by the NBA and that rat Sterns......crooked refs and mega ego maniacs. Basketball used to be the greatest sport on the planet.....now crooks and crybabies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Odom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamar Odom: Rekindling Romance With Khloe Karda... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Task force: Mammograms an option at 40, do more... Jan '16 Farts news 4
News Former NBA star Odom found unconscious at Nevad... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Khloe Kardashian calls Lamar every day (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sammy 2
News Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) Dec '13 amw 17
News Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom (Dec '13) Dec '13 amw 4
More from around the web