Timberwolves power forwards say they'...

Timberwolves power forwards say they'll put team first

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Timberwolves power forwards say they'll put team first. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Kevin Love was a constant complainer last season about not being in the Timberwolves' starting lineup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

All the Answers

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 25, 2010
How do you figure Love Struggled...averaging a double double almost everynight with limited minutes because Rambis didnt know how to use him properly...He was up there in rebounds as well. So turn the young guy loose, let them both run and see what happens...stop your over managing.
Doobie Brother

Somerset, WI

#2 Sep 25, 2010
Timber who?
Mike L

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2010
Doobie Brother wrote:
Timber who?
As a season ticket holder, I say to you har har.

I'm not sure how I feel about Beasley and Love on the court at the same time. Beasley can probably play some 3 like Ryan Gomes did for us last year, but we risk being too slow with Beasley/Love/Darko on the floor at the same time and too small with Love at the 5 and Beasley the 4. I look forward to watching Beasley taking his game to a new level this year. GO WOLVES!
TopGunn

Superior, WI

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Interesting...the Star Trib had this story with a completely different take. "Love thinks he should start." "Still thinks 'I' before 'team."
jeb

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
there is no way this can be a successful team without beasley and love being on the court at the same time. i see no reason why love can't play the 4 and beasley the 3. with darko that makes a pretty good froncourt.
Mike L

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2010
jeb wrote:
there is no way this can be a successful team without beasley and love being on the court at the same time. i see no reason why love can't play the 4 and beasley the 3. with darko that makes a pretty good froncourt.
We'll have to see how well Beasley can defend the 3 before we call that a good frontcourt. But I'm with ya.
jeb

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Mike L wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll have to see how well Beasley can defend the 3 before we call that a good frontcourt. But I'm with ya.
yeah, both he and love are liabilities on the defensive end but hopefully they can learn to work well together. i don't keep up with the pups THAT well, but i never knew the extent to which love was a whiny b#*ch last year...really unappealing.
ikyb

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Lamar Where is your Alparshoes?, you need to move it to make in the finals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Odom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamar Odom: Rekindling Romance With Khloe Karda... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Task force: Mammograms an option at 40, do more... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Farts news 4
News Former NBA star Odom found unconscious at Nevad... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 10
News Khloe Kardashian calls Lamar every day (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sammy 2
News Divorce not an option for Khloe Kardashian (May '12) Dec '13 amw 17
News Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom (Dec '13) Dec '13 amw 4
More from around the web