Houston Rockets get first win of season, 120-94 over Timberwolves

This time, there was no second-half disappearing act by the Houston Rockets. Luis Scola scored 24 points, and Kevin Martin added 21 to help the Rockets pick up their first victory of the season with a 120-94 rout of the Timberwolves on Sunday night. Full Story
Brad Childo

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 8, 2010
I could coach these guys when the Vikes crap can me!
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 8, 2010
just another day in loserville....
Zingbopper

Saint Croix Falls, WI

#3 Nov 8, 2010
Must be Gopher football players masquerading as " professional " basketball players.
What a rag-tag bunch of losers.
You jerk-off's couldn't make it in high school girls b-ball.
Laughable, what an embarrassment.
smartie

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 8, 2010
The Wolves should get out of the NBA and in to the CBA. Probably couldn't compete there either.

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

#5 Nov 8, 2010
New season, new players, renewed hope, ahhh!
"Hope springs eternal......"

Naaa! Same old t-wolves sinking quickly in their division to what has become their annual comfort zone being in the basement of the NBA.
mema

Lake Wilson, MN

#6 Nov 8, 2010
Why is it that every lousy sports team in this state is "young and inexperienced"(as the Wolves coach whined) OR "injured"???(Gardenh oser and Chidress) These guys are high paid professional athletes. Aren't they supposed to be highly skilled at this level?
Aren't the Gophers supposed to be recruiting the best? Players would rather go to Iowa?? Come on. We are getting laughed at by Iowa!!
Lousy coaching.
When you make several million or 23 mil(in Joe "Awe schucks" Mauers case) I don't really care about your nagging injury.
No leaders. No backbone.
MudPuddles

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 8, 2010
THIS IS CRAP RAMBIS AND YOU KNOW IT! TAKE A HIKE PLEASE! LET SOMEONE COACH THIS TEAM THAT KNOWS HOW TO COACH!
George the Genius

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Nov 8, 2010
I musta accidently turned on what could be the Wolves best performance of the year, last week, @ home, against the Bucks. Right now i'm feeling pretty lucky having watched the 2nd half of that game, because, i thought they looked good, they won the game, and since then have been blownout, blownout, and blownout. I think they're probably heading in the right direction though, unless the NBA turns into something like MLB, if it hasn't already (I don't pay that close attention), and the team most like the Yankee's wins just about every year.
Billy K

Eden Prairie, MN

#9 Nov 9, 2010
Another long season and yet another year I won't bother to watch them once.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#10 Nov 9, 2010
I guess being the 2nd worst team in the NBA wasn't good enough for the Wolves. They are doing there best in achieving that for this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Lowry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chemistry Class (Jan '14) Jan '14 Woofer 2
Bobcats survive Raptors to win Monday afternoon... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sam 1
Should Toronto Raptors Retain Dwane Casey as He... (May '13) May '13 Javid 1
Is The Toronto Raptors Season Already Over? (Dec '12) Feb '13 hoit 5
Kyle Lowry looks good in Raptors debut (Oct '12) Jan '13 mike 2
Jeremy Lin Rumors: Houston Rockets Must Pay Ste... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 4
NBA Free Agency 2012: 5 Teams That Must Sign Lo... (Jul '12) Jul '12 LGutta 1

Kyle Lowry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE