Pistons ink Kwame Brown

Aug 4, 2008 Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 60

The Detroit Pistons signed free agent big man Kwame Brown on Monday. Terms were not disclosed but The Detroit Free Press previously reported Brown agreed to a two-year, $8 million dollar deal.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mark

Anaheim, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Kwame could make all these teams look bad that did not beleive in him. If he works really hard and produce all year round he could be a solid player. The Lakers did not know how to use him but at times you see that he had potential but you know what they say about potential....

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2008
Mark wrote:
Kwame could make all these teams look bad that did not beleive in him. If he works really hard and produce all year round he could be a solid player. The Lakers did not know how to use him but at times you see that he had potential but you know what they say about potential....
The key words are, If he works really hard.

If he could do that why didn't he do it already?

L.A. try to use him to the best of his limited abilities, whic is D only.
At the time the Lakers needed more from there centers like some offense, now they have Bynum and Pau in the middle Kwame would fit now better coming off the bench as a back up center.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#3 Sep 20, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
The key words are, If he works really hard.
If he could do that why didn't he do it already?
L.A. try to use him to the best of his limited abilities, whic is D only.
At the time the Lakers needed more from there centers like some offense, now they have Bynum and Pau in the middle Kwame would fit now better coming off the bench as a back up center.
Because Merlin the Wizard casted a evil spell on him.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Because Merlin the Wizard casted a evil spell on him.
Yeah I am sure that is what happened, ha ha ha
dirtywhiteboy

Lapeer, MI

#5 Sep 21, 2008
Dumars has a positive history with reclamation projects and even though Kwame Brown has the worst history of them all i have no doubts that The Pistons can reach him and make him productive.

In the Pistons scheme he doesn't have to be an all star, just a solid contributor.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 21, 2008
dirtywhiteboy wrote:
Dumars has a positive history with reclamation projects and even though Kwame Brown has the worst history of them all i have no doubts that The Pistons can reach him and make him productive.
In the Pistons scheme he doesn't have to be an all star, just a solid contributor.
Pls post some of this history pls.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#7 Sep 22, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Pls post some of this history pls.
What did Dumars do? the microwave probably did more.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 22, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>What did Dumars do? the microwave probably did more.
That is what I want to know.
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#9 Sep 22, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I want to know.
well I guess with name like his ..i should be guessing.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#10 Sep 22, 2008
Hey Sammy, see this, this is what fans of the stolen Pistons will be saying about Kwame Brown next season when they see that this move Joe Dumars signing Kwame Brown was far worst then the move Larry Bird made in signing Stephen Jackson:

PS.
Remember me, Midwest spicoli lol.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#11 Sep 22, 2008
Mark wrote:
Dude, just face the facts Kwame Brown sucks and he wasn't any better with the Grizzlies then he was with the Lakers and isn't going to do anything for the Stolen Pistons:

next year this could be a Pistons fan wearing an Okur Jersey

And Kwame Brown is a Drug addict who has cost every city he's played for tuns of money, just like Jamaal Tinsley of the Pacers. Do you really think he wants to work hard??????? Because I can tell you right now Jamaal Tinsley is about the laziest piece of shit to ever live and Kwame Brown isn't any different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#12 Sep 22, 2008
dirtywhiteboy wrote:
Kwame sucks, get it through your head. This is clearly the worst move Joe Dumars has ever made.

Next season this will be a Pistons fan in an Okur Jersey.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#13 Sep 22, 2008
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, just face the facts Kwame Brown sucks and he wasn't any better with the Grizzlies then he was with the Lakers and isn't going to do anything for the Stolen Pistons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xoe8YcQXH8kXX
next year this could be a Pistons fan wearing an Okur Jersey
And Kwame Brown is a Drug addict who has cost every city he's played for tuns of money, just like Jamaal Tinsley of the Pacers. Do you really think he wants to work hard??????? Because I can tell you right now Jamaal Tinsley is about the laziest piece of shit to ever live and Kwame Brown isn't any different:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well you gotta great point, Brown got and still getting easy money why Should work hard.

For $4 mil a season still over pay for what he will contribute.
Sammy

Canada

#14 Sep 23, 2008
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
Hey Sammy, see this, this is what fans of the stolen Pistons will be saying about Kwame Brown next season when they see that this move Joe Dumars signing Kwame Brown was far worst then the move Larry Bird made in signing Stephen Jackson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xoe8YcQXH8kXX
PS.
Remember me, Midwest spicoli lol.
Hey midwest waz up man...yes I saw it already
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#15 Sep 23, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you gotta great point, Brown got and still getting easy money why Should work hard.
For $4 mil a season still over pay for what he will contribute.
Well if you think that's bad, Jamaal Tinsely and Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson are getting 6 (Tinsley) and 5 (Just Shoot Me) million a year.

But either way, you have to admit this was a stupid move by Joe Dumars.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2008
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you think that's bad, Jamaal Tinsely and Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson are getting 6 (Tinsley) and 5 (Just Shoot Me) million a year.
But either way, you have to admit this was a stupid move by Joe Dumars.
For $4 mil, per season hell freaking yeah!

Kwame for $1 mil per season is more reasonable.

About Tinsely and Stephen, we got a lot of those in the league, Look at N.Y and Marbury.

Stephen was tricky situation since he was coming off a very good season when he got his contract, but there other out there that do not have good season but still get their big contracts.
Sammy

Canada

#17 Sep 23, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
For $4 mil, per season hell freaking yeah!
Kwame for $1 mil per season is more reasonable.
About Tinsely and Stephen, we got a lot of those in the league, Look at N.Y and Marbury.
Stephen was tricky situation since he was coming off a very good season when he got his contract, but there other out there that do not have good season but still get their big contracts.
Yea reminds me of Agent 0...sign the big one and roll around in pain all year. Wizrds were stupid to offer him that. Hey one more thing, will Bynum fit that category that you mentioned too?

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 23, 2008
Which team do you think will represent the Western Conference in The Finals this upcoming season?
Other

40%

New Orleans Hornets

35%

L.A. Lakers

18%

Houston Rockets

5%

San Antonio Spurs

2%

Total Responses: 798023

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#19 Sep 23, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea reminds me of Agent 0...sign the big one and roll around in pain all year. Wizrds were stupid to offer him that. Hey one more thing, will Bynum fit that category that you mentioned too?
Well now Agent 0 got an even bigger contract after rolling around in pain, no one question 2 season under the same injury.

How does bynum fit in here.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#20 Sep 23, 2008
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now Agent 0 got an even bigger contract after rolling around in pain, no one question 2 season under the same injury.
How does bynum fit in here.
I never said Bynum did.. the question will be will he end up that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwame Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Feb '12 sam 12,041
Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
More from around the web