Bryant Scores 45 as Lakers Win Game 3

Full story: WDMX-FM Vienna
Kobe Bryant scored 45 points on 15-of-26 shooting, as the Los Angeles Lakers rallied for a 95-89 victory over Phoenix in Game 3 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series. Read more

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Since: Feb 07

Orange County, Ca.

#1 Apr 27, 2007
Now that is what i am talking about!!! That effort will win this series. The suns can not play with us when we play thru the post, we are just too strong in there. We get a higher percentage and they have to take the ball out of bounds and it helps us control the speed of the game. Watch out suns, here we come!

“Laker fan 4 Life!!!”

Since: Feb 07

Orange County, Ca.

#2 Apr 27, 2007
check this flash out of the Lakers vs Suns series!!! It's on NBA.com i liked it!!
http://www.nba.com/lakers/intro_flash.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwame Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Feb '12 sam 12,041
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
More from around the web