Gasol won't play against Wizards

Full story: Daily Breeze

Pau Gasol said he would not make his Lakers' debut today against the Washington Wizards.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2008
JJ Redick

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

Too bad he's not playing against Washington tomorrow. I was hoping to see them play with Pau.
NBAFAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

Now lets just stay pat! This team is assembled perfectly now. They are solid at PG with Derek Fisher and the young Jordan Farmar. They have the best SG in the world and a solid defensive minded Trevor Ariza to back him up (as well as the 3). Lamar Odom, although not the scorer many would like him to be, is one of the most versatile players in the league, he can rebound, pass, handle the ball in the offense, and score in spurts. He is one of the only players I have ever seen that can give you minutes at EVERY position on the floor. He played some PG with the LA Clippers and was a C on the USA team. He struggled as the no2 scorer in LA, but he's perfect for them now.. Add Pau and all the potential that Andrew Bynum showed us, and this is a monster team. There isnt a team in the NBA that can match up with the size and skill they can put on the floor... and Lets not forget about the rest of bench. Ronny Turiaf, Luke Walton, and Sasha Vujucic are all solid performers, filling there roles beautifully. On paper, this is a new dynasty waiting to happen. Some are suggesting trading for Jason Kidd, but as good as he is, he doesnt make this team better now, or in the future. Not to mention the financial burden it creates. Stay pat LA. You've got rest of the league worried again...
kampikkobe

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

Let's go LAkers!
roger flores

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

there is no team in my mind that can stop the lakers now. boston? no look at the matchups kobe v.s. allen =kobe,paul pierce v.s. odom=even,gasol v.s. garnett=even,bynum v.s. perkins=bynum, fisher v.s. rondo=fisher. that proves the lakers have the best team in the league and the bench is great what more can you ask for if your a lakers fan.here we go another three-peat in the making.
roger flores

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

all we need to do is trade lo for kidd and put turiaf at small forward and you have the best team in the league by far. gooooooo lllllaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeeeeerrrrr rrrsssss!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kwame Brown Discussions

Search the Kwame Brown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Feb '12 sam 12,041
Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••