Lakers Rally to Cut Sun's Lead to 2-1

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Kobe Bryant said it was simply a matter of effort. The Phoenix Suns agreed. Bryant scored 15 of his 45 points in the fourth quarter, Kwame Brown added a career playoff-high 19 points, and the Lakers rallied to ...
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated May 13, 2009
John

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

Everyone knows Lakers are nothing without Kobe. They're too dependent on Kobe. If Kobe had a bad game last night, Lakers would of loss.

Suns loss only by 6 points last night. Had Kobe shot horribly last night, Lakers would of lost even when the Suns play badly.
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

YEAH BUT IT WAS STILL A GOOD GAME. MADE IT INTERESTING. GO LAKERS. WAS VERY SURPRISED BY KWAME.
chapin

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2007

I think the lakers will defeat the Suns again, all they have to do is play D and the Suns will fall apart last game the Suns shot 48% and the Lakers Shot 42 but the Lakers play D and got the rebounds and they won.

LAKERS IN 7
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2007

chapin wrote:
I think the lakers will defeat the Suns again, all they have to do is play D and the Suns will fall apart last game the Suns shot 48% and the Lakers Shot 42 but the Lakers play D and got the rebounds and they won.
LAKERS IN 7
IM A DIE HARD LAKER FAN TOO. GOOD GAME 4 TODAY. WAS REAL GOOD GAME 3 TOO. I DO NOT KNOW IF WE WILL WIN. BUT CHECK THIS OUT LOOSING WE SELL OUT. CAUSE ONE THING ABOUT US FANS WE ARE LOYAL. NOT SHOUTING HAD A STROKE CAN ONLY SEE UPPER CASING. HAVE ZOOM TO READ COMMENTS BUT NOT TO WRITE
John

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

TRACY wrote:
<quoted text>IM A DIE HARD LAKER FAN TOO. GOOD GAME 4 TODAY. WAS REAL GOOD GAME 3 TOO. I DO NOT KNOW IF WE WILL WIN. BUT CHECK THIS OUT LOOSING WE SELL OUT. CAUSE ONE THING ABOUT US FANS WE ARE LOYAL. NOT SHOUTING HAD A STROKE CAN ONLY SEE UPPER CASING. HAVE ZOOM TO READ COMMENTS BUT NOT TO WRITE
You Laker fans can be loyal as you can be. It's not going help Lakers win games. You're not on the court playing.

I can't wait to see your guys face the day Kobe gets fed up with doing all the work and leave your team. By then, I wonder how loyal can you be with a crappy team.

Btw, Lakers lost again. The series is 3-1.
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

John wrote:
<quoted text>
You Laker fans can be loyal as you can be. It's not going help Lakers win games. You're not on the court playing.
I can't wait to see your guys face the day Kobe gets fed up with doing all the work and leave your team. By then, I wonder how loyal can you be with a crappy team.
KOBE WILL RETIRE IN LAKER COLORS. AND I DO NOT CARE IF WE LOOSE, HE IS JUST FUN TO WATCH. DONT REALLY CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT THAT
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

EVEN THOUGH IN THE 90S IT WAS MJ WE ALL WERE WATCHING. STILL LAKERS FOR ME. AND I DO NOT THINK WE ONE AT ALL THAT ERA. GO LAKERS. NBA FOREVER
Show Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

John wrote:
<quoted text>
whos your team the magic, the suns? whatever you still havent won crap so I wouldnt even be talking, if your a magic fan I dont blame you for being so bitter when shaq walked away from you and won a championship with the heat gosh that hurts, if your a suns fan its so easy to gloat right now, but one great thing about being a lakers fan people talk trash but in the end we always get a chance to shut you up, and it wont take decades like your sorry francise which ever one it is they both cant even win one. another thing about being a lakers fan is you know it wont be long before we are back in the finals and they hold that trophy you know the feeling right? ohh yeah I guess not sorry, and what are you talking about laker fans not being loayal theres laker fans all over the united states, we sell out at home and everywhere they go they sell out arenas, even when there not very good like this year, can you say that about your team? sorry loser win one first then talk your smack.
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
whos your team the magic, the suns? whatever you still havent won crap so I wouldnt even be talking, if your a magic fan I dont blame you for being so bitter when shaq walked away from you and won a championship with the heat gosh that hurts, if your a suns fan its so easy to gloat right now, but one great thing about being a lakers fan people talk trash but in the end we always get a chance to shut you up, and it wont take decades like your sorry francise which ever one it is they both cant even win one. another thing about being a lakers fan is you know it wont be long before we are back in the finals and they hold that trophy you know the feeling right? ohh yeah I guess not sorry, and what are you talking about laker fans not being loayal theres laker fans all over the united states, we sell out at home and everywhere they go they sell out arenas, even when there not very good like this year, can you say that about your team? sorry loser win one first then talk your smack.
YOU GO SHOW TIME TELL EM HOW IT IS. I THINK TO REALLY ENJOY A WIN YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT NOT WINNING FEELS LIKE AND WE SURE KNOW THAT FEELING. BUT STILL WE WEAR THE YELLOW AND PURPLE PROUDLY. GO LAKERS.NBA FOREVER
Show Time

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

TRACY wrote:
<quoted text>YOU GO SHOW TIME TELL EM HOW IT IS. I THINK TO REALLY ENJOY A WIN YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT NOT WINNING FEELS LIKE AND WE SURE KNOW THAT FEELING. BUT STILL WE WEAR THE YELLOW AND PURPLE PROUDLY. GO LAKERS.NBA FOREVER
The 90s were not so kind to the lakers yet we are still here, infact I started being a lakers fan in the early 90s when it was all bulls, I know there are some laker fans that jump around from one team to another those arent real fans, they are truley faker fans, I see alot of empty arenas when im watching other games that dont involve the lakers, so dont know what these haters are talking about.
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
The 90s were not so kind to the lakers yet we are still here, infact I started being a lakers fan in the early 90s when it was all bulls, I know there are some laker fans that jump around from one team to another those arent real fans, they are truley faker fans, I see alot of empty arenas when im watching other games that dont involve the lakers, so dont know what these haters are talking about.
STARTED WATCHEING WHEN RILEY WAS COACHING. STAYED LOYAL ALL THIS TIME. STILL LOVE OTHER GAMES. IN FACT THE NBA TO ME IS THE BEST. STARTING TO LIKE THE KNICKS. THEY SURE HAVE TAKEN THEIR FAIR OF S_IT.
Show Time

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

TRACY wrote:
<quoted text>STARTED WATCHEING WHEN RILEY WAS COACHING. STAYED LOYAL ALL THIS TIME. STILL LOVE OTHER GAMES. IN FACT THE NBA TO ME IS THE BEST. STARTING TO LIKE THE KNICKS. THEY SURE HAVE TAKEN THEIR FAIR OF S_IT.
Hey do you talk in the lakers forums? I dont see you very often, thats were I do most of my talking you should go over there...Oh believe me I would have loved to see the 80s but I was born in the 80s so not much of a chance, I was born in 81 so not I think magic had already stepped in and won a championship with the lakers around there in his rookie season, I started out watching vanexel and jones, ceballos elden and vlade a good young team and I cant believe they were a playoff team, thats why I say to me the 90s were washed up not a whole lot of talent like the 80s and now, dont know if you agree with that.
TRACY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey do you talk in the lakers forums? I dont see you very often, thats were I do most of my talking you should go over there...Oh believe me I would have loved to see the 80s but I was born in the 80s so not much of a chance, I was born in 81 so not I think magic had already stepped in and won a championship with the lakers around there in his rookie season, I started out watching vanexel and jones, ceballos elden and vlade a good young team and I cant believe they were a playoff team, thats why I say to me the 90s were washed up not a whole lot of talent like the 80s and now, dont know if you agree with that.
I THINK IN THE NINTIES THEY WERE BUILDING. SHAQ AND KOBE CAME IN AND IT JUST CLICKED. OF COURSE IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN JACKSON SHOWED UP IS WHEN SHAQ REALLY CAME INTO HIS GAME. SO IT IS GONNA TAKE A FEW YEARS FOR BYNUM. SHAQ DID NOT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT. HE WAS DRAFTED IN THE EARLY NINTIES TO THE MAJIC REMEMBER. WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH ODOM AND FARAMAR TONIGHT.EVEN THOUGH WE LOST. COULD SEE SPARKS OF TOMORROW. LETS JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND SAY WE REMEMBER WHEN WE STOOD BY THE YELLOW AND PURPLE WHEN THEY WERE DOWN TOO.
Show Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

TRACY wrote:
<quoted text>I THINK IN THE NINTIES THEY WERE BUILDING. SHAQ AND KOBE CAME IN AND IT JUST CLICKED. OF COURSE IF YOU REMEMBER WHEN JACKSON SHOWED UP IS WHEN SHAQ REALLY CAME INTO HIS GAME. SO IT IS GONNA TAKE A FEW YEARS FOR BYNUM. SHAQ DID NOT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT. HE WAS DRAFTED IN THE EARLY NINTIES TO THE MAJIC REMEMBER. WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH ODOM AND FARAMAR TONIGHT.EVEN THOUGH WE LOST. COULD SEE SPARKS OF TOMORROW. LETS JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND SAY WE REMEMBER WHEN WE STOOD BY THE YELLOW AND PURPLE WHEN THEY WERE DOWN TOO.
Yup were here to stay, it wont be long now before they build a good team again, heck we are already a playoff team and we call this a bad season, thats the difference between us and other fans, we can expect more because we know were gonna get it.
Brats

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

KG should be suspended for shoving the ref. Of course, he won't.
Yosemite Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Brats wrote:
KG should be suspended for shoving the ref. Of course, he won't.
Uh, KG, last years Defensive Player of the Year, isn't even playing due to a knee injury.
No matter, would you care for another large helping of sour grapes?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kwame Brown Discussions

Search the Kwame Brown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Feb '12 sam 12,041
Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••