Lakers trade for Pau Gasol

Lakers trade for Pau Gasol

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 1, 2008, titled Lakers trade for Pau Gasol. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The Lakers have traded Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittendon and two first-round draft picks to the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for Pau Gasol, the Memphis Commercial Appeal reported this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

BULLDOG TEACHER

AOL

#1 Feb 1, 2008
WAY TO GO LAKER MANAGEMENT!!! YOU'RE WALKING THE WALK AND NOW IT'S UP TO THE PLAYERS.

I WAS ALREADY EXCITED ABOUT POTENTIAL ON CURRENT ROSTER BUT THIS MAY VERY WELL PUT US OVER THE HUMP. LETS SAY OUR PRAYERS AND KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR A HEALTHY (CHAMPIONSHIP?) FINISH. THANKS AGAIN!!!
Noel Lawrence

Spartanburg, SC

#2 Feb 1, 2008
It,s about time the Buss,s have been killing us Lakers fans, Keep Jim Buss out of the way this guy knows nothing about basketball tell him to go back to killing horses.
tapasu

Temecula, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2008
all i gotta' say is "L.A. GET READY FOR THE PARADE" ..........
HELL OF A JOB BY MITCH!!!!!
Edd

Philippines

#4 Feb 2, 2008
What a trade! good trade for the lakers to get a great big man pau gasol to play w/ kobe, bynum, lamar, and fish.. championship team!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwame Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Jan '17 Phart Room 12,079
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 10
News Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
More from around the web