Another Chicago rumor blows into Lake...

Another Chicago rumor blows into Lakerland

There are 15 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Another Chicago rumor blows into Lakerland. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Media speculation about a trade between the Lakers and Chicago resumed this week, several months after Bulls general manager John Paxson declared a possible deal between the teams dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

joe

Malibu, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2008
i hope the lakers do this deal. Ben Wallace is a warrior and isn't afraid of catching the ball unlike kwame brown. Kwame flat out SUCKS!!!
billy

Malibu, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2008
i hope they do the deal ASAP. Big Ben would be a very big help
edo bg

Mount Sherman, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2008
That would actually make sense for both teams since Big Ben does not want to ball, and since Kobe doesn't want to give the ball to anyone, that would make him happy. And we all know lakers only job in life is to make Kobe happy.
Altemari

Fairport, NY

#5 Jan 24, 2008
lakers get wallace or dont get wallace who cares, because were still contenders either way
lakers fans

Philippines

#7 Jan 24, 2008
trade brown and radmanovic. lakers need a player NOT a water boy.
SoCalPVguy

Woodland Hills, CA

#8 Jan 24, 2008
Do this deal immediately (before Chicago comes to their senses)!!!! Trading those stiffs Brown and Radmonovic for anybody, let alone Ben Wallace is a steal.
ariel

Stamford, CT

#9 Jan 24, 2008
that be good trade ben wallace for brown radmovic also if this can happen they should trade odom for deng gordan and 1 player

Since: Nov 07

Chicago

#10 Jan 24, 2008
Sam Smith's trade idea = wishful thinking!

Chicago

#11 Jan 24, 2008
But if the Lakers really want Wallace, then please, please TAKE HIM OFF OUR HANDS!!!

Chicago

#12 Jan 24, 2008
(Bulls fans holding their breaths hoping that the lakers bite)
i eat babies

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2008
No dont get wallace.. I Dont LIKE Wallace Contract

jcc

Since: Dec 07

Canyon Country, CA

#15 Jan 24, 2008
Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, Mike Wallace. The Lakers will be lucky to make it out of the first round. Again.
John Holmes

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2008
Ben Wallace is as washed up as the idiot who ripped Kobe Bryant.
HR Block

Satellite Provider

#18 Jan 25, 2008
Deployment rumors on Radmanovic and Mihm to Chicago may sound enticing but in this period and time, business proposition may affect the teams building chemistry. Then again its all about winning.
mark

Gambrills, MD

#21 Jan 25, 2008
this is not a rumor, it is a trade idea from a reporter who says it is his own idea and nothing he has heard "rumored" from management. big difference

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwame Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Jan 8 Fart news 12,055
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
More from around the web