Pistons & Kwame Brown agree on $8M, 2...

Pistons & Kwame Brown agree on $8M, 2-year deal

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Pistons & Kwame Brown agree on $8M, 2-year deal. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Kwame Brown and the Detroit Pistons agreed on two-year deal worth $8 million with a player option for the second season, team president of basketball operations Joe Dumars told The Associated Press on Monday ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Bulls Fan

Washington, DC

#1 Jul 29, 2008
At that price I think we would have been a good back-up big body to have on the roster.
Fire Pax

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Jul 29, 2008
Hey Stand Pax we are still waiting for you to START fixing your F'd up roster. Just cause you lucked into the first pick doesn't mean you can shit all over it by not making a move!

Only he is dumb enough to not see that his soft roster of malcontents isn't going to do shit this year! DO SOMETHING!!!
Pax got lucky

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Relax. K Brown is a stiff. He is MJs living nightmare. He has bad hands, poor passing skills, and is defensively slow. Phil only played him out of desperation. He won't make it off the Piston bench.
As for Stand Pax. They take forever with Deng and Gordon and miss out on everything else.
Also they should have kept Duhon as a backup. TRADE HEINIE!
Fire Pax

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Jul 30, 2008
Pax got lucky wrote:
Relax. K Brown is a stiff. He is MJs living nightmare. He has bad hands, poor passing skills, and is defensively slow. Phil only played him out of desperation. He won't make it off the Piston bench.
As for Stand Pax. They take forever with Deng and Gordon and miss out on everything else.
Also they should have kept Duhon as a backup. TRADE HEINIE!
Duhon wouldn't resign when the knicks were offering him a possible starting gig! I could care less about Kwame Brown although he would probably be an upgrade over the joker or atleast could be his Pot buddy...

We got deng locked up so let the trading begin! I want Josh Smith and try for one of the many solid young bigs around the league. Smith would be a great compliment to Dengs style and has something this team lacks. Balls...
Pistons Eat Poop

Utica, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2008
Bulls Fan wrote:
At that price I think we would have been a good back-up big body to have on the roster.
Hell, for that price you could have got Tinsely from the Pacers and I bet you'd rather have Tinsely then this piece of crap:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwame Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 3 Nibbio 12,079
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
More from around the web