Next move?

Next move?

There are 86 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 1, 2007, titled Next move?. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The first step is complete. Numerous others could be coming. Possible targets: In this photo illustration, Lakers Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum might be two players the Pacers could get in a deal for All-Star ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tymer in Indy

United States

#84 Jun 4, 2007
I have not heard any comment on the one thing that would bring us right back to contention and thats bringing Zach home he's a 20 and 10 guy who is available plus J.O. can go home and play with Oden. Zach has off court issues but he will dominate in the East we need him andd he needs us Bring Zach home and become and instant contender.
Boiler Up

Indianapolis, IN

#85 Jun 4, 2007
OUS wrote:
<quoted text>I am not comparing the players from Detroit to the Pacers at all. What I am saying is trading within your own division doesn't necessarily hurt you especially if you get the better end of the deal. Who would you rather have on your team, Hinrich or Tinsley? Who would you rather have Niocioni and a draft pick or an aging veteran who missed a complete season worth of ball games over 4 years and is coming off knee surgery?
Look at O,Neals numbers over the last 4 seasons. Of course you've got to love that 43% field goal. Also since I don't know anything let me throw this out to you. Billups, R. Wallace, Webber, Hamilton,(and Ben Wallace in the championship run) were all castoffs or throw-ins that other teams didn't want, but I guess in your opinion we should keep JO so he can play in 60 games, average 18 points, shoot 40%, make $20 mil and be worth even less next year? Perhaps you were the mastermind who brought in Dunleavy and Murphy.
Not my opinion at all. All I am saying is Ben Wallace being let go was nothing compared to letting JO go. Ben did no scoring at al. JO is not only our offensive leader, but is one of the best defensive PF in the game right now. I know he needs to go, because we can't sign anyone else to compliment him. If you want my opinion, then JO to Phoenix for Shawn Marion and Boris Diaw. Whatever the throw-ins for salary purposes. But comparing Detroit letting Wallace go to Jo leaving here is apples to oranges
Allen Flowers

AOL

#86 Jun 4, 2007
Can indiana please trade jermaine oneal to the lakers for we can come back to prominence and the pacers could be low lifes like they always were.
GET SOME GUARDS

Evansville, IN

#87 Jun 4, 2007
Allen Flowers wrote:
Can indiana please trade jermaine oneal to the lakers for we can come back to prominence and the pacers could be low lifes like they always were.
The only reason the Pacers should trade Jermane to the Lakers is if they could some how acquire Coby in the trade.
rick

Cincinnati, OH

#88 Jun 5, 2007
Does Jermaine realize that if we do not rebuild we will have the same team as last year.

Since: Jan 07

Hopatcong, NJ

#89 Jun 5, 2007
GET SOME GUARDS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, first off I'm asuming your refering to Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson in the play offs. First off he did about as good a job in the play offs with us his first year on the team, so just give GS a few years, they'll wish they didn't have him just like we did.
No I was referring to Al Harrington, Antonio Davis and even Ron Artest. We even went and traded our 1st round draft pick to get him back, only to trade him again. Ssswweeett!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kwame Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Bulls vs. Sixers: Chicago takes on the league's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 edward cusic 1
News Daniel Orton Adds To Philadelphia 76ers' Uncert... (Oct '13) Oct '13 King Dyce 1
News Report: Warriors, Kwame Brown agree to free-age... (Dec '11) Apr '13 2inches of steel 2
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Feb '12 sam 12,041
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News NBA Trade Deadline Looming: Three Deals The Pis... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Michigan Mike 1
More from around the web