Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce Afte...

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce After 10 Weeks

There are 222 comments on the www.wltx.com story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce After 10 Weeks. In it, www.wltx.com reports that:

Just 10 weeks after her star-studded, made-for-TV wedding, reality starlet Kim Kardashian filed for divorce Monday from NBA player Kris Humphries, citing irreconcilable differences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wltx.com.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
debbie

Newnan, GA

#1 Oct 31, 2011
who cares

“Mind over Matter”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2011
I have no idea who either of them are.
bailout my duck

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3 Oct 31, 2011
too much money an a stupid slut gets the light

“I laugh at trolls, because”

Since: Apr 10

they are the laughing stock!

#4 Oct 31, 2011
The Kardashians: some of the most superfluous people in this country!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#5 Oct 31, 2011
I hope the media treats the news of Kim Kardashian's divorce with the level of dignified restraint and humility that defined her marriage.
Reader

Pewaukee, WI

#6 Oct 31, 2011
How do we ban this entire outrageous family from TV and our lives!! Talk about pure white trash.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#8 Oct 31, 2011
Reader wrote:
How do we ban this entire outrageous family from TV and our lives!! Talk about pure white trash.
Lol, they're off-white trash from Armenia.
The geno

West Hollywood, CA

#10 Oct 31, 2011
The Geno wrote:
So? I was divorced after 10 days! That ungrateful south american sl*t!
I'll bet your ex wife was a very grateful south american slut when she got rid of you. ROFL

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#11 Oct 31, 2011
If you can't do, teach. If you can't teach, create an industry out of your name.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#12 Oct 31, 2011
Reader wrote:
Easy, change the channel!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#13 Oct 31, 2011

Till death do you Part,,...

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Big Time wrote:
Till death do you Part,,...
You may have something there, since the sisters look like walking death
Tea Party Patriot

Altamont, IL

#15 Oct 31, 2011
He told her that her a$$ was too big !!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#16 Oct 31, 2011
Kim Kardashian requests her privacy during this time. Just her, an E! camera crew & 30 black dudes dragging their sacks across her face.
JZY14

Saint Marys, OH

#17 Oct 31, 2011
She finally realized what everyone else already knew. That Kris is a selfish, rude, control freak. Even her sister knew a jerk when she saw one. He's a loser just trying to get some PR on the K's coat tails. Come on, the NJ Nets? He was looking for bigger and better things and leaving the Nets behind. Instead, Kim kicked his behind to the curb. Well done Kim.

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#18 Oct 31, 2011
I always thought that you were to date long enough to know if you were compatable or not before the marriage. My wife and I dated just over 3 years before the marriage to be sure (and due to lack of money because of a recession).
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#19 Oct 31, 2011
maybe she was all full of her self from the botox,he couldnt handle her selfish demands,shes spun no morals or ethics,a slut

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#20 Oct 31, 2011
Who are these people, and NO, I could care less.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#21 Oct 31, 2011
Concerned_American wrote:
I always thought that you were to date long enough to know if you were compatable or not before the marriage. My wife and I dated just over 3 years before the marriage to be sure (and due to lack of money because of a recession).
The sham marriage was a publicity stunt, a Kardashian joke.

rebecca in conyers

“Always consider the dragon ...”

Since: Apr 09

If you live near her.

#22 Oct 31, 2011
victoria1 wrote:
Kim Kardashian requests her privacy during this time. Just her, an E! camera crew & 30 black dudes dragging their sacks across her face.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!

He married the floozy and now she clipped his nuts.
Stupid show, stupid poor rich people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Humphries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl (Jun '13) Jun '13 amw 4
News Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries finally divorced (Apr '13) Apr '13 davidzzyy 3
News Settlement Reached in Kim Kardashian's Divorce ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 San Diego 28 1
News Kim Kardashian gets her day in court for a divo... (Feb '13) Feb '13 mboomer 1
News Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child (Dec '12) Jan '13 CrustyCarol 5
News Kris Humphries back with Myla Sinanaj? (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matapavo 1
News Kim Kardashian's 'Selfish' Behavior Causes A Ri... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sammy 3
More from around the web