Kim Kardashian to file for divorce af...

Kim Kardashian to file for divorce after 2 months

There are 70 comments on the Boston Herald story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Kim Kardashian to file for divorce after 2 months. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

The producers of Kim Kardashian's reality show say the reality TV starlet will file for divorce Monday from NBA player Kris Humphries after two months of marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

San Jacinto, CA

#73 Nov 3, 2011
anw wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come from
LA BABY!
want to move

Winter Springs, FL

#74 Nov 4, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
See you live in New Jersey. You know nothing about the goings on here in LA LA LAND!
What a dumb reply...yeah you have to live in LA to know about the goings on...it's everywhere. Are you telling us you are some kind of Kim insider....LMAO

LA LA Land...home fo the self-centered and mother pimps.

“Long Season Ahead”

San Jacinto, CA

#75 Nov 4, 2011
want to move wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb reply...yeah you have to live in LA to know about the goings on...it's everywhere. Are you telling us you are some kind of Kim insider....LMAO
LA LA Land...home fo the self-centered and mother pimps.
I work in the business HON. Sorry get over it. Yup we are all self centered. It is every man/woman for themselves. THat is how we roll baby!
want to move

Winter Springs, FL

#76 Nov 4, 2011
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I work in the business HON. Sorry get over it. Yup we are all self centered. It is every man/woman for themselves. THat is how we roll baby!
LMAO....sure and you spend your time in here...you roll so much you have damaged something in your head...LOL
Smokey

Cobleskill, NY

#77 Nov 4, 2011
Who cares about her anyway. And there are no comparisons between her and Elizabeth Taylor, who as a natural beauty and a great actress. Don't even put their names in the same sentence.
Osama

Mission Viejo, CA

#78 Nov 4, 2011
I'd be happy to be married to her for about 40minutes.

“Long Season Ahead”

San Jacinto, CA

#79 Nov 4, 2011
want to move wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....sure and you spend your time in here...you roll so much you have damaged something in your head...LOL
Read my articles. I bet you have been reading them already!
Pleasure Beach Lover

Richmond, VA

#80 Nov 4, 2011
Osama wrote:
I'd be happy to be married to her for about 40minutes.
Did you mean to say 4 minutes? hahaha
Bill Clinton

Temecula, CA

#82 Nov 14, 2011
Damn,I wish she would have come to the white house
anw

United States

#83 Nov 14, 2011
Kim is going to court today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kris Humphries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl (Jun '13) Jun '13 amw 4
News Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries finally divorced (Apr '13) Apr '13 davidzzyy 3
News Settlement Reached in Kim Kardashian's Divorce ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 San Diego 28 1
News Kim Kardashian gets her day in court for a divo... (Feb '13) Feb '13 mboomer 1
News Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child (Dec '12) Jan '13 CrustyCarol 5
News Kris Humphries back with Myla Sinanaj? (Sep '12) Sep '12 Matapavo 1
News Kim Kardashian's 'Selfish' Behavior Causes A Ri... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sammy 3
More from around the web