Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: NBA Betting Odds and Predictions

Dec 7, 2012 Full story: Maddux Sports Blog 6

Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City Thunder Friday, 12/7/12, 9:30 PM EST, TV: ESPN Opening Point Spread: Oklahoma City -8.5 Current Betting Line: Oklahoma City -8 Opening Total: 210 Current Total: 210 Odds Courtesy of Bookmaker Los Angeles will look to win back-to-back games for the first time since mid-November, as it comes off a dominating 103-87 ... (more)

Full Story
kevin

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
lets go purple & gold
kevin

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2012
anybody will be crazy too think thunder will win im the thug guru of basketball,i just betted 500 $ head up on this game i know the secret
:)

Newcastle, OK

#3 Dec 7, 2012
?!?!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Thunder will win the West again, Spurs and Lakers do not match up well against them.
The Water Boy

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
Kevin, by now you realize that in a mad world, only the mad are sane. Best keep those $500 secrets to yourself bro!
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#6 Dec 9, 2012
What exactly is a thug Guru of basketball anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kobe Bryant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Dec 17 SKIPiNGARDENA 1
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... Oct '14 Why 24 2
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... (May '14) Aug '14 lake4life 21
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... (May '14) Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
More from around the web