Full Roster Predictions for LA Lakers...

Full Roster Predictions for LA Lakers Next Season

There are 46 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 4, 2013, titled Full Roster Predictions for LA Lakers Next Season. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The big three will all be back in 2013-14: What can they do if all are healthy? Harry How/Getty Images By saying he won't be rushed into making a decision on where he'll play next season, Howard is essentially holding the Los Angeles Lakers hostage, much like he did a year ago with the Orlando Magic .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#43 Jun 15, 2013
DW12 and Paul most likely to Houston or Atlanta. Jeremy Lin might be gone if that is the case.
listentome

Cainta, Philippines

#44 Jun 17, 2013
S and T howard,artest for lin,parsons,asik
trade gasol,nash,duhon, for love and pecovic
trade blake for terrence williams
sign mayo,korver,calderon,blair,

PG:lin calderon glock
SG:bryant mayo
SF:williams,parsons,korver
PF:love,blair,hill
C:asik,pecovic,sacre
salary:87million USD
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

#45 Jun 19, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I too didn't like DH being a Laker because of what he has been but it was better than Drew in the end as he may never play again. I'd give DH a pass if he would just have signed as soon as he could because the Lakers showed they wanted him and didn't trade him mid-season as that was one of DH's major concerns. He also, as you know came back super fast from back surgery and had to play for MD and all the chaos he brought so the chips IMO were stacked against DH and the Lakers from the start this season.
Going forward at this point, if DH doesn't quickly sign for LA, he can't go away quick enough. I'd rather go through a losing season in 2013-2014 than to have to have gone through a bunch of DH drama this off season and then be made to have to cheer for the guy for several years.
I agree with your post. My problem isnt his physical status in so much as his mental one...which he doesnt have. He came hear thinking he had an opportunity, but he didnt act on it only acted up. No discipline, no work ethic and a crybaby whiner. He folds under pressure. One thing you'll learn about me jusayin, I cant stand WHINERS...that goes for these clowns on Topix too :)

Im ready to go on a rampage...

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#46 Jun 19, 2013
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post. My problem isnt his physical status in so much as his mental one...which he doesnt have. He came hear thinking he had an opportunity, but he didnt act on it only acted up. No discipline, no work ethic and a crybaby whiner. He folds under pressure. One thing you'll learn about me jusayin, I cant stand WHINERS...that goes for these clowns on Topix too :)
Im ready to go on a rampage...
Haha! Go get'um Water!

You're right. DH didn't show me he's Laker quality and as you said mentally especially either last season or any season with the Magic as the Lakers beat him in the Finals too as he faded away when the pressure was high.

Thinking optimistically, I hope Kobe can reach DH and he be receptive to Kobe but I don't hold much hope for that(optimism short lived =/) as Kobe is on the Jordan mentality level and he can't relate to many people for obvious reasons. Maybe MWP can do it I don't know.

It's sad and troubling I and many others feel people should have to reach out to this professional athlete who should have been mentally sound in his 3rd year at the latest.
17RINGS_LAL

Taytay, Philippines

#47 Jun 21, 2013
hire a new better defensive coach

S&T howard,MWP for lin,asik,parsons
trade gasol for miller and r.evans(gallinari to nets wallace to nuggets)
trade nash for eric bledsoe(more ath and youth)
trade blake and duhon for t.ross
sacre and hill for faried
re-sign glock
sign oden,daniels,korver,wright,bla ir,przybilla
pg:miller,lin,glock
sg:bryant,korver,ross
sf:parsons,wright,daniels
pf:evans,faried,blair
c:oden,asik,przybilla
salary:68.5m$
(after 2 seaseons when kobe retired,we can sign paul george,kawhi leonard,trade asik and lin for irving,trade miller,korver,daniels for love and pecovic
LAL_24

Philippines

#48 Jul 13, 2013
trade nash for kleiza, gray
PG:farmar,blake,ivey
SG:bryant,johnson,meeks
SF:young,maggette,richarson
PF:gasol,hill,blair
C:kaman,oden,sacre
slary:73.5m

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kobe Bryant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Sam 2
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Why 24 2
News Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
News Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... (May '14) Aug '14 lake4life 21
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
News Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... (May '14) Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
More from around the web