Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan?

Apr 1, 2007 Full story: North County Times 12,041

“Bout to get some rest, tonight should be a hard, tough and FUN game. Strength and honor. Two-4.”

By: LOREN NELSON - Staff Writer NO -- Kobe Bryant once scored 81 points in a single NBA game, a feat that is more confounding than it is astounding. via North County Times

Full Story
First Prev
of 603
Next Last
sam

Brampton, Canada

#12733 Feb 20, 2012
Justin wrote:
This furom is still up?I hate Kobe but with honesty Kobe is better to me.In todays league you need 3 point shooting late.Jordan was not the greatest shooter.The guards in his day were much smaller and not as quick.Jordan won in a watered out league but I can't take away his championships.The biggest lie is that Jordan didn't need Pippen.Jordan had first rd exits and couldn't win shit till Pippen came.Like Kobe the real faults of players like these are their selfishness at times but Kobe's much worser at times.Kobe shoots 46% as a career as a shooter guard who doesn't drive enough but thats a pretty good percentage for a shoot first guard.Jordan wouldn't do as good as a shooter but is a great driver and I feel he would be more like Dwayne Wade in this ERA.Slightly better scorer but around 28pt per but Lebron would be better than all of them to me.Lebron is the total package to me.Like Kobe,Jordan couldn't physically matchup to Lebron.Despite his clutch failures at times unfairly criticised needs to improve.
??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 603
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kobe Bryant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Dec 17 SKIPiNGARDENA 1
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lakers vs. Rockets: Live updates from the 2014 ... Oct '14 Why 24 2
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... (May '14) Aug '14 lake4life 21
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... (May '14) Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
More from around the web