Kobe Bryant vows Lakers will give better effort in Game 2 vs. Thunder

May 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tulsa World

Lakers guard Kobe Bryant passes off in front of Thunder center Nazr Mohammed during Game 1 Monday.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2012
black mamba 24

San Juan, Philippines

#1 May 17, 2012
don't be happy KD it is just the beginning . Kobe is still the king in his time  no matter what hard you play Kobe is still the great . Kobe is ready to get the 17th banner in this playoffs finals.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jun 6, 2012
black mamba 24 wrote:
don't be happy KD it is just the beginning . Kobe is still the king in his time  no matter what hard you play Kobe is still the great . Kobe is ready to get the 17th banner in this playoffs finals.
Shut your trap you dumb baboon. kobe bryant is a vile child-rapist & you are no better for supporting him.

Go to hell.
kevin willis

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2012
damn you sound hurt. do you need a tissue everywhere everywhere i go i see the same bitch crying on here. whoever your teams is trust im sure they are still trying to catch up to kobes five rings but you joe bob can eat a bowl of shit for your haterism im sure youmthinkmthatnyour race is superior and that everybody else would be wiped out. F.A.G.
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your trap you dumb baboon. kobe bryant is a vile child-rapist & you are no better for supporting him.
Go to hell.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Jun 7, 2012
kevin willis wrote:
<quoted text>damn you sound hurt. do you need a tissue everywhere everywhere i go i see the same bitch crying on here. whoever your teams is trust im sure they are still trying to catch up to kobes five rings but you joe bob can eat a bowl of shit for your haterism im sure youmthinkmthatnyour race is superior and that everybody else would be wiped out. F.A.G.
You are just making yourself look like a queer hypocrite. I don't want those things at all simpleton, I WANT JUSTICE FOR RAPISTS!!!

Regardless of their, fame, race or any costly legal-wrangling that they may do.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU "BLOCK" THAT JUSTICE, you are beneath contemptible to me, spineless worm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kobe Bryant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Wed NBA Fan 22
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
Is Kobe Bryant the Most Successful Player of Hi... Jun '14 Bill Russell Fan 64
Lakers Rumors: Paul Pierce headed to the Lakers... Jun '14 sam 6
Lakers Free-Agency News: Lance Stephenson, Kyle... May '14 jasssy 5
Kobe Bryant Tells Pau Gasol He Wants Him to Ret... May '14 Greatest of all time 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kobe Bryant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••