Minnesota Timberwolves are fabulous i...

Minnesota Timberwolves are fabulous in the fourth against Utah ...

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Minnesota Timberwolves are fabulous in the fourth against Utah .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Timberwolves showed how they have improved down the stretch this season by the way they won Sunday's game against Northwest Division leader Utah with their play in the fourth quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

State of Minnesota

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 31, 2008
The T Wolves are still terrible.
diehard Wolves fan

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2008
State of Minnesota wrote:
The T Wolves are still terrible.
Wait a few seasons and we'll see how "terrible" the T-Wolves are. They'll probably be back in the playoff picture within the next 2 years or so, once the young team gradually gells and everyone finds their roles and starts improving. We already have all-star Al Jefferson, and with Sebastian Telfair, Randy Foye, and the upcoming draft pick, the Wolves have nothing but good things ahead of them (we'll always miss KG)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirk Snyder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-NBA player Kirk Snyder ordered back to Ohio ... (Dec '09) Feb '13 Ginobili 4
News Minnesota Timberwolves extend qualifying offers... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Fred 17
News "Cavs Trade LeBron To The Timberwolves" Trade M... (May '08) May '08 doug 1
News Wolves end horrible season with OT win against ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 flafan is a coward 12
News Minnesota Timberwolves beat Memphis Grizzlies i... (Apr '08) Apr '08 wink 11
News Minnesota Timberwolves rookie Corey Brewer want... (Apr '08) Apr '08 JOHN 1
News Nash has 14 points, 11 assists in three quarter... (Apr '08) Apr '08 AllanCee 2
More from around the web