NBA Playoffs: Cavs Lose Against Bulls...

NBA Playoffs: Cavs Lose Against Bulls in Game 3

There are 40 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 22, 2010, titled NBA Playoffs: Cavs Lose Against Bulls in Game 3. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers can forget about sweeping the Bulls out of the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Im a true Cavs fan;and for sure we will win against the Bulls.But I must say I don;t understand how they play the bench;why isn;nt Z in the game;and when we are not doing well maybe mix up the players;this is the play offs;its about winning;wheres Telefair? Let Jamario play more;there are a lot of fans that can;t understand how Mike Brown utilizes his players..GO CAVS
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Apr 22, 2010
LOL wrote:
Im a true Cavs fan;and for sure we will win against the Bulls.But I must say I don;t understand how they play the bench;why isn;nt Z in the game;and when we are not doing well maybe mix up the players;this is the play offs;its about winning;wheres Telefair? Let Jamario play more;there are a lot of fans that can;t understand how Mike Brown utilizes his players..GO CAVS
No you won't!
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2010
The Bull's didn't escape with a win, the cav's escaped with a loss!
Sweet Sue Ohio

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2010
I must say , It is time for the Bulls to step up and win em all !
Go Cavssssssss

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2010
They gave up a win because they didn't want a repeat of last year swept the first 2 rounds and had to long of a rest before the final round! Plus their gonna bring the win to home court!!!!
cavs a joke

Cleveland, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2010
HA HA HA I'm rolling and laughing hard cause the Cav's lost
cavs suck

Norwalk, OH

#7 Apr 23, 2010
yes me too its funny they talk like there the best but got the butts kicked. gooooo bulls
How sad

Bolivar, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2010
Fair-weather fans! Ya love em when they win but when they lose (and ya cannot win them all) you drop them like a hot rock. I have and always will be a LOYAL Cavs AND Browns fan!(not much into baseball, though!)
MEG

Valley City, OH

#9 Apr 23, 2010
ttt wrote:
The Bull's didn't escape with a win, the cav's escaped with a loss!
You are an idiot. How can you escape from a loss? Wow, brilliant statement there...can see why you are a Bull's fan. This is the Bull's first and only win. C-ya next season Chicago....your playoff run ended last night.
MEG

Valley City, OH

#10 Apr 23, 2010
How sad wrote:
Fair-weather fans! Ya love em when they win but when they lose (and ya cannot win them all) you drop them like a hot rock. I have and always will be a LOYAL Cavs AND Browns fan!(not much into baseball, though!)
You are so right! I totally agree....it's funny - it's almost like these people don't want to have a winning sports team....positvie attitude goes a long way people. And the Cavs talk and walk like they are the best BECAUSE THEY ARE! Best record, best players including the soon-to-be 2 time MVP LBJ! One game means nothing unless it's the last...and last night was by no means the last...The Bulls escaped with a win...if the idiot ref had seen the actual foul on LBJ this game would have been won by the Cavs or at least had gone in to OT....but once again...bad officiating sticks its ugly head in a game. Cavs and Browns forever!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#11 Apr 23, 2010
MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! I totally agree....it's funny - it's almost like these people don't want to have a winning sports team....positvie attitude goes a long way people. And the Cavs talk and walk like they are the best BECAUSE THEY ARE! Best record, best players including the soon-to-be 2 time MVP LBJ! One game means nothing unless it's the last...and last night was by no means the last...The Bulls escaped with a win...if the idiot ref had seen the actual foul on LBJ this game would have been won by the Cavs or at least had gone in to OT....but once again...bad officiating sticks its ugly head in a game. Cavs and Browns forever!
There were 2 OBVIOUSLY blown calls last night, but I'm not going to blame the refs for the loss. Rose and Hinrich were scoring at will because they Cavs were not playing ANY D. While Cavs were only scoring at 42%, and 65% at the charity stripe, Mo's 3s weren't enough, and the Cavs should have started their comeback in the 3rd instead of the last part of the 4th qtr. Bulls wanted it more. They would be toast if they were down 0-3.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#12 Apr 23, 2010
I knew the tables will turn,i thought the cav's were the kind of team that can win at home as well as on the road.I guess Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah were too much for Lebron to handle.
cavs suck

Norwalk, OH

#13 Apr 23, 2010
the cavs cant play with the big dawgs. bye bye cavs you suck

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#15 Apr 23, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
I knew the tables will turn,i thought the cav's were the kind of team that can win at home as well as on the road.I guess Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah were too much for Lebron to handle.
Yes, Rose and Hinrich were the top scorers. But wasn't put on Rose until the end. But OF COURSE YOU KNEW THAT, HUH TIFF?

Just keep in mind that NO TEAM has gone the distance without a loss. And Cavs may have more. But the point is to get to 4 wins first.

How's your Knicks doing in the post season, troll.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#16 Apr 23, 2010
*but 'LeBron wasn't put on Rose until the end.* sorry
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#17 Apr 23, 2010
MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. How can you escape from a loss? Wow, brilliant statement there...can see why you are a Bull's fan. This is the Bull's first and only win. C-ya next season Chicago....your playoff run ended last night.
You are the one who is clueless! It's because there was nothing else the cav's could do!
ttt

North Ridgeville, OH

#18 Apr 23, 2010
MEG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! I totally agree....it's funny - it's almost like these people don't want to have a winning sports team....positvie attitude goes a long way people. And the Cavs talk and walk like they are the best BECAUSE THEY ARE! Best record, best players including the soon-to-be 2 time MVP LBJ! One game means nothing unless it's the last...and last night was by no means the last...The Bulls escaped with a win...if the idiot ref had seen the actual foul on LBJ this game would have been won by the Cavs or at least had gone in to OT....but once again...bad officiating sticks its ugly head in a game. Cavs and Browns forever!
Another delusional cav's fan! And labron who???
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#19 Apr 23, 2010
MySmellyFart wrote:
<quoted text>
What really amazes me is that you talk so much trash about the Cavs, but I don't see the Knicks in the playoffs. When/if your team ever makes it there, then you can talk, but until then I would keep my mouth shut, princess.
No i wont,and since my team aint in the playoffs,my team is the celtics,and there doing just fine,2-0.

Join the celtics bandwagon.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#20 Apr 23, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Rose and Hinrich were the top scorers. But wasn't put on Rose until the end. But OF COURSE YOU KNEW THAT, HUH TIFF?
Just keep in mind that NO TEAM has gone the distance without a loss. And Cavs may have more. But the point is to get to 4 wins first.
How's your Knicks doing in the post season, troll.
Yeah,whatever,my OTHER team the celtics are doing good though,so im good,however,my knicks are working hard trying to make our team better as we speak.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#22 Apr 23, 2010
MySmellyFart wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's all it is. A bandwagon. The Celtics won't make it past the 2nd round.
You may not know this, but she's got 4 bandwagons going. Knicks, Heat, Magic and Celts. This has been going on for 2 years. She just waits and starts the bandwagon crap at the the season's end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirk Hinrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Chicago Bulls Steal Devin Harris, Dallas Mav... (May '14) May '14 andy 4
News Bulls stun Miami in East series 'opener' (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 7
News White House Praises NBA's Jason Collins (Apr '13) May '13 Juan0842 33
News Does Healthy Derrick Rose Give Chicago Bulls Fi... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Frog 3
News Chicago Bulls vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: Live ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Joel 1
News Point Guard Situation: Nate or Kirk? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Elvin Morales 13
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
More from around the web