Chicago Bulls keeping it close at Bos...

Chicago Bulls keeping it close at Boston after 1st quarter

There are 141 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls keeping it close at Boston after 1st quarter. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The Bulls have to be ecstatic to be trailing just 23-21 after the first quarter of Tuesday night's Game 5 of their best-of-seven Eastern Conference series with the Celtics .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Hoopster

Jackson, MS

#1 Apr 28, 2009
Hinrich is the man. Much better team with him starting instead of Gordon .... no doubt.
Mr Hand

Washington, IL

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Go Bulls!!!!!!
kenny

Auburn, WA

#3 Apr 28, 2009
wow, the one big shot that ray allen hits tonight isnt even ben gordons fault, they switched and whoever switched over to ray allen got lost...ben gordon did a good job defensively on ray allen despite the tough shooting night and bad hamstring...he also has more assists and less turnovers than rose.
Tweener Scuds

Simi Valley, CA

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Trade a producer Hughes for Tim Thomas, who is iced for the critical playoff game with injured Bulls playing over 40 minutes. $6.5M next year too. Sefolosha who can guard Pierce gone. Nice work Pax.
carl

Edmond, OK

#5 Apr 28, 2009
why can't the bulls just win a game. holy hell they suck.
KG is a coward

Willowbrook, IL

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Dan

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2009
NBA is ghetto and should be cancelled
Home Cookin

South Bend, IN

#8 Apr 28, 2009
Wow! How do you miss the flagrant foul. Boston had the luck of the Irish going tonight!!!
kenny

Auburn, WA

#9 Apr 28, 2009
if noah or thomas had been in the game, that weak ass shot that brad miller put up would have been a dunk...way to waste a brilliant play call by VDN...and again, gordon takes over and hiTS huge shots, and salmons instead of hinrich is guarding pierce.
Brian

Batavia, IL

#10 Apr 28, 2009
Boston is a Trash taking, bunch of old FOOLS, THE ONLY WAY THEY WON THIS ONE WAS COMPLIMENTS OF THE REF's no ifs and or butts.

nuthing like K G in the last 4 secs eyeing the bulls bench and taunting. i hope he falls of the plane on his ride to CHICAGO
Art

Elgin, IL

#11 Apr 28, 2009
You know you hate to make excuses but why can't one call go the Bulls way near the end of any game in this series? how does Rando not get a flagrant or intentional foul called there?

I respect KG too but some of that is gone for his antics on the bench. Stop running your mouth tough guy. Much easier to talk garbage when you aren't playing.
Stephen

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 28, 2009
Tweener Scuds wrote:
Trade a producer Hughes for Tim Thomas, who is iced for the critical playoff game with injured Bulls playing over 40 minutes.$6.5M next year too. Sefolosha who can guard Pierce gone. Nice work Pax.
Poor comment. Don't post again. Thanks.
Jon

Palos Heights, IL

#13 Apr 28, 2009
What a crap ending. Rondo should have had a flagrant called against him when he tried ripping Miller's head off. Why don't the ref's open their eyes. I'm also sick of Garnett and all his yelping. I had respect for him until this series where all he does is yell at the Bulls and looks like a punk.
FU RONDO

Libertyville, IL

#14 Apr 28, 2009
I hope Miller breaks Rondo's legs in the next game..
mrk

Champaign, IL

#15 Apr 28, 2009
this was one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen. bulls up 10 with momentum and the refs give boston the game. unbelievable. boston got every call in the paint, and the bulls didn't get any.
Home Cookin

South Bend, IN

#16 Apr 28, 2009
Brian-Agree 100%. WHAT A BUNCH OF CLOWNS! I never have seen such bad officiating in my life....Home Cookin. Go Bulls!!!!
Brian

Batavia, IL

#17 Apr 28, 2009
You can bet this next game Rondo GETS A BIG FAT LIP !!!
Jon

Palos Heights, IL

#18 Apr 28, 2009
FU RONDO wrote:
I hope Miller breaks Rondo's legs in the next game..
We can only hope so. Or stick Aaron Gray in their and let him do it.
Art

Elgin, IL

#19 Apr 28, 2009
KG is a coward wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GuxOKp7JtHoXX
Good stuff.

I sorta wish KG was around to play against LeBron in the East Finals...LeBron would make KG his b*tch.
Todd

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2009
The NBA are crooks. They dictate as much as they can who they want to win games, and its clear who they wanted to win tonight. Also Vinny, nice play you drew up at the end of regulation: Inbound to Gordon, wait for time to run off, shoot. Did he really need a board for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirk Hinrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Chicago Bulls Steal Devin Harris, Dallas Mav... (May '14) May '14 andy 4
News Bulls stun Miami in East series 'opener' (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 7
News White House Praises NBA's Jason Collins (Apr '13) May '13 Juan0842 33
News Does Healthy Derrick Rose Give Chicago Bulls Fi... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Frog 3
News Chicago Bulls vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: Live ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Joel 1
News Point Guard Situation: Nate or Kirk? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Elvin Morales 13
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
More from around the web