Chicago Bulls express admiration for ...

Chicago Bulls express admiration for Kobe Bryant

There are 97 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls express admiration for Kobe Bryant. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Here's how transcendent Kobe Bryant 's talent is: It makes Vinny Del Negro drop his guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#86 Mar 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Send me your email at [email protected] with your address and I'll mail you my spring training pass, T-Bag.
How about we put a little cash on it, first.
$500?
Or are you afraid?
Araid of you?Hardly.I now know more about you than I want to.What a loser!!You are the poster boy of LOSER!!!!Go Away!!!!Keep up the fake I am a sports journalist writer crud that you blow out your rear too.You know nothing.Go away fraud.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#87 Mar 22, 2009
I see you don't want to put any money on the fact I'm a sportswriter, T-Bag?
How come?
Pig wife tell you no?
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#88 Mar 22, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
I did a little check tonight with a buddy of mine who is a computer/isp expert.What I found out about NADA SURF is really funny.I cannot release this info but he is the ultimate troll.Just dismiss all posts and move on.Do the words liar and fraud come to mind???So sweet.Bye NADA.Oh btw we are all waiting for your big story to break.HA HA HA HA!!!!YOU BLOW!!!!
Nada Surf is a rock band, T-Bag.
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#89 Mar 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Send me your email at [email protected] with your address and I'll mail you my spring training pass, T-Bag.
How about we put a little cash on it, first.
$500?
Or are you afraid?
I do not give my email out to anyone doitche bag.Too many wierdos out there.You rank in the top 10.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#90 Mar 22, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
<quoted text>I do not give my email out to anyone doitche bag.Too many wierdos out there.You rank in the top 10.
Whatta puss.
NEXT!
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#91 Mar 22, 2009
Nada posts his take.Nada blows.He/she is funny.I want fresh takes on the news of the day.The best get followed up with some sort of reaction.Duke got every call against Texas last night.Lets fire up on that!!!Duke will be out next round.Discuss.
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#92 Mar 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Whatta puss.
NEXT!
Roll it out big boy.Kick you in the arse day and knight.
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#93 Mar 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Nada Surf is a rock band, T-Bag.
No Shitte.Lame is the same.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#94 Mar 22, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
<quoted text>No Shitte.Lame is the same.
And who is your favorite band, T-Bag?

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#98 Mar 23, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>What I sent you was supposed to be private, Jeebs.
On the other hand, if you had any idea how to work Google, you would have seen plenty of my stories with mlb. In fact, I SENT you several.
Is there a reason you chose to reply here rather than my own personal email?
I even dug up some stuff on YOU on google.
I guess I will be posting some of that soon and I don't think you're going to like it.
actually, i do know how to use google and found absolutely nothing about you writing anything about professional sports. and i did reply to you by email, but you also told everybody your name here on topix. that was the exact reason that i knew your name before i gave you my email address.
it really is funny how you say you dug up some stuff on me because there is nothing of me on the internet. but anyway, please share everything with us that you dug up on me.
Nada Surf

United States

#99 Mar 23, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, i do know how to use google and found absolutely nothing about you writing anything about professional sports. and i did reply to you by email, but you also told everybody your name here on topix. that was the exact reason that i knew your name before i gave you my email address.
it really is funny how you say you dug up some stuff on me because there is nothing of me on the internet. but anyway, please share everything with us that you dug up on me.
What about the individual stories that I looked up for you?

Rensselaer

#100 Mar 24, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>What about the individual stories that I looked up for you?
i dont know, im still pending on wether or not any of them say they are written by you or not on the actual site because anybody can copy and paste and then put their name on it. i believe that you write articles about high school sports, but still pending on the pro sports right now.
Nada Surf

United States

#101 Mar 24, 2009
ROFL.
So, I would have just picked some guy's name and posted it so accurately on mlb.com 's site to make it look as though it was real, just for the sole purpose if making a few Topix geeks believe I was actually a sportswriter?
Do you think I'm actually one of you guys?
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#102 Mar 24, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
ROFL.
So, I would have just picked some guy's name and posted it so accurately on mlb.com 's site to make it look as though it was real, just for the sole purpose if making a few Topix geeks believe I was actually a sportswriter?
Every one knows you are not.
Tony T Bone

Lincoln, IL

#103 Mar 24, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Whatta puss.
NEXT!
Give a real one.It will make you so much more credible.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#104 Mar 24, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
<quoted text>Give a real one.It will make you so much more credible.
I didn't understand your post, pig-licker.

Rensselaer

#105 Mar 25, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
ROFL.
i was just saying that maybe you copy and pasted and then put your name on it and sent it to me as an email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirk Hinrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Chicago Bulls Steal Devin Harris, Dallas Mav... (May '14) May '14 andy 4
News Bulls stun Miami in East series 'opener' (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 7
News White House Praises NBA's Jason Collins (Apr '13) May '13 Juan0842 33
News Does Healthy Derrick Rose Give Chicago Bulls Fi... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Frog 3
News Chicago Bulls vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: Live ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Joel 1
News Point Guard Situation: Nate or Kirk? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Elvin Morales 13
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
More from around the web