Chicago Bulls increase practice inten...

Chicago Bulls increase practice intensity

There are 69 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls increase practice intensity. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The door stood closed, two basketball courts and three large curtains separated Thursday's Bulls practice from that door and still the symphony of basketball - coaches' shouts and whistles, sneakers squeaking, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#62 Mar 17, 2009
caffeinater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wouldn't turn them down. I listed them because they are unrealistic options.
I take it you've spoken to these coaches and asked them about the Bulls' opening, Mrs. Olson?

Since: Dec 08

Chicago, IL

#63 Mar 17, 2009
WTF is your point? Of course I haven't. I invited anyone to make constructive suggestions. Apparently unable to do so, you once again resorted to destructive criticism. You are a colossal b00b.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#64 Mar 17, 2009
caffeinater wrote:
WTF is your point? Of course I haven't. I invited anyone to make constructive suggestions. Apparently unable to do so, you once again resorted to destructive criticism. You are a colossal b00b.
Well then how in the world does a drip like yourself assume that those coaches are off the table?

Since: Dec 08

Chicago, IL

#65 Mar 18, 2009
Right. The solution to the Bulls coaching problem is to lure Phil Jackson away from L.A., the best team in the west, and his longtime girlfriend. You have such brilliant ideas. Please share more...
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#66 Mar 18, 2009
caffeinater wrote:
Right. The solution to the Bulls coaching problem is to lure Phil Jackson away from L.A., the best team in the west, and his longtime girlfriend. You have such brilliant ideas. Please share more...
You don't want Phil Jackson?

Since: Dec 08

Chicago, IL

#68 Mar 18, 2009
I've had enough of your deliberate boneheadedness. Believe it or not, I gave you partial benefit of the doubt -- that your moronic opinions were at least honest. But this discussion leaves no doubt that your sole intent is to irritate.

Thank goodness for the spammer (mets1955) who broke up the monotony!
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#69 Mar 18, 2009
caffeinater wrote:
I've had enough of your deliberate boneheadedness. Believe it or not, I gave you partial benefit of the doubt -- that your moronic opinions were at least honest. But this discussion leaves no doubt that your sole intent is to irritate.
Thank goodness for the spammer (mets1955) who broke up the monotony!
I"m here to irritate, yes.
It's pretty easy when just about the entire arena is full of buffoons.
Some of you guys don't like it when someone fights back with ya, huh?

Since: Dec 08

Chicago, IL

#70 Mar 19, 2009
Can't speak for anyone else, but I enjoy a good, civil argument. But unfortunately, that's not what generally happens here.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#71 Mar 19, 2009
caffeinater wrote:
Can't speak for anyone else, but I enjoy a good, civil argument. But unfortunately, that's not what generally happens here.
Do you need a tissue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirk Hinrich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Chicago Bulls Steal Devin Harris, Dallas Mav... (May '14) May '14 andy 4
News Bulls stun Miami in East series 'opener' (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 7
News White House Praises NBA's Jason Collins (Apr '13) May '13 Juan0842 33
News Does Healthy Derrick Rose Give Chicago Bulls Fi... (Mar '13) Apr '13 Frog 3
News Chicago Bulls vs. Minnesota Timberwolves: Live ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Joel 1
News Point Guard Situation: Nate or Kirk? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Elvin Morales 13
News Nocioni may be the igniter for Bulls (Nov '07) Mar '13 laz 2
More from around the web