Arroyo out for Magic tonight

Arroyo out for Magic tonight

There are 66 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 2, 2007, titled Arroyo out for Magic tonight. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Orlando Magic point guard Carlos Arroyo will not play tonight against the L.A. Lakers as he left the team and flew home to be with his sickly daughter in Orlando.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Magic Mann

Sanford, FL

#61 Dec 3, 2007
I can't believe some the comments about Jameer considering what he's had to go through this year. Jameer's a playmaker and scorer, I'll take that anytime. He's undersized but he not afraid even when the shot's not falling. Just in case non of you morons noticed the Magic still beat L.A. by 7 pts., with Jameer having a bad night. Who cares who scores when the Magic are winning. When the playoffs come then you can bring the critisism of Rashard and the rest. And don't talk about JJ like he's a god. The guy's pretty nice, but his defense is still suspect. Glad the Magic hung onto him though. Finally the Magic have a little depth.
O-Town-Tom

Orlando, FL

#62 Dec 3, 2007
Beeker wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to find the Magic box scores on the Sentinels web site? I have to search other sports web sites to find it.
Thank you.
Go Magic.
I go to NBA.com - Their website is easy to navigate and I like their format for finding all the games and box scores.
Ken

Orlando, FL

#63 Dec 3, 2007
Milicic started at center on Saturday but failed to score in 33 minutes of action in a win over Minnesota. Anybody really miss him ?
Tim

Blacksburg, VA

#64 Dec 3, 2007
I am glad JJ is seeing some playing time and being productive with it, now that his injury seems to be in the past, maybe he can get a few more minutes and average double figures every night. Bogans is averaging 39.3% FG, he plays good defense, but JJ could contribute more offensively and help when Howard is taken out of the game.
Zuheilys Villlarreal

Auburn Hills, MI

#65 Dec 3, 2007
Bendito My prayers go out to Carlo's family. I hope his daughter gets better soon.

Since: Sep 07

Apopka

#66 Dec 3, 2007
Forrest Trump wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's the problem Travis, you're looking at numbers. Understand Lewis is fitting in nicely with the team and we have one of the best records in the league. You can look at numbers all you want, but in the end it's all about the "win". So save your negative comments for a rainy day.
Amen. Folks need to remember, or know, that Lewis was playing out of position at first, and just moved back with the addition of Cook and Evans.

Another thing to remember is that the team hasn't had a whole lot of practice time with the brutal schedule starting out.

When it's all said and done I think everyone will be glad to have Lewis, especially Howard.

We've got a team to be proud of, so please look for the positives.

Magic Rock!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyon Dooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA negotiations last 16 hours; more talks planned (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sammy 38
News Timberwolves 119, Bucks 118 (OT): Wolves win ga... (Oct '10) Oct '10 johnny 3
News Ex-Dillard star Dooling cut by New Jersey Nets (Jun '10) Jun '10 Manny Rodriguez 1
News Keyon Dooling still holds warm feelings for the... (Feb '09) Jun '09 Tree 16
News Magic lose number two seed chance in loss to Nets (Apr '09) Apr '09 LMAO 105
News Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
News Wolves snap seven-game skid with victory over Nets (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 3
More from around the web