Keyon Dooling still holds warm feelings for the Magic

They are no longer teammates, but the connection remains. New Jersey Nets point guard Keyon Dooling talks, texts and keeps up with Jameer Nelson and the Orlando Magic . Full Story
Austin

Gainesville, FL

#1 Feb 7, 2009
I wish Keyon nothing but the best.
Every year, when the season ticket holder Meet the Magic party came around, obviously I would look forward to seeing Dwight & Jameer up close, but Keyon was the 1 I most looked forward to simply b/c of how great a man he is.
Mike

Sarasota, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2009
Yeah ... I was sad to see Keyon go. I'd like him playing for the Magic right about now. Gives his all on the court. Reminds me of DA. Hope he gets a standing O today.
nanningbob

Nanning, China

#3 Feb 8, 2009
Boy do I wish we still had Keyon. Good luck guy. We will miss you.
Missing Dooling

Windermere, FL

#4 Feb 8, 2009
You were one of the best guys I worked with - miss you Dude!
Voice of Reason

Philippines

#5 Feb 8, 2009
First three comments are dead right on. Before I got assigned here in the Philippines I lived in FL and always watched the games, Keyoon was a great part of that excitement. He left it all out on the court and gave his everything. He also signed my son's jersey after a game and that really showed me how good of a person he is.. Thanks!!

“Life's a Beach”

Since: Dec 07

Cocoa Beach

#6 Feb 8, 2009
Keyon's energy off the bench was second to none. I miss some of his dunks from last season.

Man, if we only had a crystal ball...
shine

Ruston, LA

#7 Feb 8, 2009
I wish we had Kenyon coming off our bench right about now.
Jaxfann

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Nothing but positive posts for Kenyon and so true - this guy is a fine role model for young kids aspiring to be professional athletes - every time I heard him interviewed I was impressed with his intelligence and great attitude. I wish him nothing but the best of success in the future. Hope he does'nt play too well tonight though!!
LatinJag

Port Charlotte, FL

#9 Feb 8, 2009
predicament: we would be better off with Dooling backing AJ/Nelson than with Lue. This is like nature, for each good moves you make some bad ones will show.
I will watch Dooling against us as I watched Armstrong in the past. I wish they never left.
Hope for health and blessings to your dad Dooooooooling.
The Living Tribunal

Hialeah, FL

#10 Feb 8, 2009
I had the oppurtunity to meet Keyon a few years ago and let me tell you, that guy is one of the nicest, and most professional guys ever. He always talks about his family and when I asked him how he was doing, his repsonse was a simple,"Blessed". I wish Orlando would have held on to him. Fierce competitor that was not afraid to dunk on anybody and played good defense. Best of luck to Dooling and his family.
hey you

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Feb 8, 2009
I echo pretty much what everyone else says. He loved Orlando; Orlando loved him. It's a shame the Magic couldn't have kept him.
willie

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Feb 10, 2009
dooling for cook
Tiffany

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2009
every player feels that way when they play against their former team,especailly if they been there for a certain amount of time
David Maradiaga

Sanford, FL

#14 Feb 19, 2009
Class Act
Tiffany

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2009
whats a class act?keyon missing his former team?that sounds like caring to me
Tree

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Jun 23, 2009
Keep ya head up Keyon...R.I.P Mr.Dooling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyon Dooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA negotiations last 16 hours; more talks planned (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sammy 38
Timberwolves 119, Bucks 118 (OT): Wolves win ga... (Oct '10) Oct '10 johnny 3
Ex-Dillard star Dooling cut by New Jersey Nets (Jun '10) Jun '10 Manny Rodriguez 1
Magic lose number two seed chance in loss to Nets (Apr '09) Apr '09 LMAO 105
Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
Wolves snap seven-game skid with victory over Nets (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 3
Heat tries to salvage lost road trip against Pi... (Mar '09) Mar '09 ms-wade 1
•••
•••

Keyon Dooling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••