Magic make another lineup change

Magic make another lineup change

There are 128 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 4, 2008, titled Magic make another lineup change. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Magic made another change in their starting lineup Friday night, benching shooting guard Keith Bogans for Keyon Dooling, the move made to snap the club out of its doldrums at home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Hate is a four letter word!”

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#124 Jan 5, 2008
dee wrote:
things happen you just gotta learn from ya mistakes and move on. please stop jumping on the nelson bandwagon i think he's doing better where he is at right now.
The problem with the Magic is that they don't seem to be learning from their mistakes they keep on making the same mistakes over and over again.
6-9 in their last 15 games is not impressive and the way they played even in the wins wasn't great either.
ALMAX

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#125 Jan 5, 2008
Piculin Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you are an impostor. Yeah I didn't cut it in the NBA. I was a 1rd pick 15 overall. My chances to develop in the NBA were 0 to none thanks to the racist that's still in Salt Lake Jerry Sloan, imagine that, a racist from Utah? incredible. So I decided to go to Europe to play basketball and show everyone how good I was. And guess what? I'm now recognize around the world as one of the best international players that played. I didn't cut it in the NBA because I was intelligent and I knew how good was I. Don't be ignorant, if you don't know what you're talking about then don't write.
There is no way to know if that is really you Picu, but the fact is that what you mentioned above relating to Mr. Jose Ortiz career in he NBA is 100% true.
If that is really you making that statement in writing? Then Im even more proud of you as a example of the PR people, for continuing to show the same integrity and courage you always showed in the court.
Bud says

AOL

#126 Jan 6, 2008
All you Posters should send flowers & chocolates to Charlotte at The Sentinel. She let you get away with all your racist comments and bad mouthing. Now me...I love Charlotte! So I get away with anything ;)
javier3227

United States

#127 Jan 8, 2008
Magic FAN wrote:
TRADE ARROYO!!!! PACKAGE HIM IN A DEAL WITH THE REST OF THE OTHER STIFFS. TO ALL THE PR FANS, YOU CAN WATCH HIM ON ANOTHER TEAM BECAUSE HE IS A WASTE ON THE MAGIC ROSTER, JUST LIKE PAT GARRITY.
That would be the most awsome thing taht could happen, so I don't have to see anymore this BS team, nor the hamster, onlyicandoisdunk howard, misalot torku, million man lewis and so i don't have to read your stupid ignorant comments you racist

New York, NY

#128 Jan 8, 2008
"Magic Fan" you are a bigot and need to either stop posting or stop your comments about Carlos.
That said Hedo actually does not miss a lot, Lewis on the other hand does. Lewis is overpaid, overpaid and should play the post postion not outside he is better inside instead of shooting outside where he is averaging 3-16 in the 3point line.
Then we have the midget and the dunkster. Nothing to improve the midget, but Dwight can learn I mean Ewing had a decent mid range shot so why can't Dwight.
To the person who said move Hedo to the SG what are you crazy and waste a big man remember he is 6'10" not 6'5".
big vern

Summerfield, FL

#129 Jan 8, 2008
javier3227 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the most awsome thing taht could happen, so I don't have to see anymore this BS team, nor the hamster, onlyicandoisdunk howard, misalot torku, million man lewis and so i don't have to read your stupid ignorant comments you racist
javier you are a total idiot...onlyitalktrashjavier.. .go away loser....

New York, NY

#130 Jan 8, 2008
I am watching the King game and the Magic need a lineup change because they suck. The Kings are just not a great team this year, plus Artest is out and that is 19 points missing yet they are not having any problems with the Magic so far.

New York, NY

#131 Jan 8, 2008
After 3 periods it is blowout city. So Stan when are you going to change the lineup remember you promised and here we are waiting for some changes. What do we get you added Evans, well he sucks, Dooling 0-4, Bogans 1-5 and counting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyon Dooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA negotiations last 16 hours; more talks planned (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sammy 38
News Timberwolves 119, Bucks 118 (OT): Wolves win ga... (Oct '10) Oct '10 johnny 3
News Ex-Dillard star Dooling cut by New Jersey Nets (Jun '10) Jun '10 Manny Rodriguez 1
News Keyon Dooling still holds warm feelings for the... (Feb '09) Jun '09 Tree 16
News Magic lose number two seed chance in loss to Nets (Apr '09) Apr '09 LMAO 105
News Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
News Wolves snap seven-game skid with victory over Nets (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 3
More from around the web