Magic turn it on too late again

Magic turn it on too late again

There are 151 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 8, 2008, titled Magic turn it on too late again. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

What should have been the easiest game on this swing through the Western Conference turned into a glaring disaster for the Orlando Magic on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Georgie

Florida, Puerto Rico

#156 Jan 9, 2008
ahnungsvoller wrote:
trade nelson, bogans, arroyo and garrity for kidd
starting 5and back ups:
kidd (dooling)
redick (evans)
lewis (turkoglu)
augustine (cook,gortat)
howard (foyle)
The problem is not arroyo or bogans...is the whole team.
Magics are one of the worse defensive team on NBA.
Look at the score, all games over 100 points by the others team.
Remenber defense made ofensive!!!!

“He shoot a 61.”

Since: Oct 07

Winter Park

#157 Jan 9, 2008
Trade Turk and Arroyo to the Nets for Jason Kidd this gives us not only a great point guard but also a teacher for Nelson.
This team need a leader now!
Think of all the ticket sales in NJ with Arroyo in their team.
nofish

United States

#158 Jan 9, 2008
The Magic's phone lines must be ringing off the hook for Home tickets with this latest tragic performance!!!!
el boricua

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#159 Jan 9, 2008
SVG you have tried to change the guards in their roles and don’t work. So, When do you are going to start to discover the problem? Almost everyone that knows about basketball knows that your problem is the role of your forwards (in special PF).

By the way I agree with some of you guys that JJ need some minutes on the floor, but I don’t think he is ready to be in the staring line up.
andydrummer29

Georgetown, FL

#161 Jan 9, 2008
I being reading all this about CA and JN but I don't think they are the problem they both bring diferent styles of play and that is good for the team.Now I thing this team is being poorly managed first you got this nonsense trades like Ariza them they gave Lewis all those millions and I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve good money but at least they colud it try with less and maybe they could it have more money to bring another Big man.How come I don't here anything about the problems that we are having with the shooting guards or no one has say anything about The big trio not producing like they were on the first games that is easy they are tire because they being playing over 39 minutes per game the haven't get use to plat with each other because everyday there is a diferent rotation SVG needs to start trusting his bench more they are loosing anyway and maybe that will help I personaly thing that regadless who starts at PG nelson plays better of the bench and they need more scoring from the bench.

P.S. For that guy that was saying lots of crap about Puertorricans maybe he forgot that this nation was formed by inmigrants and this is not about where everyone is from is about our Magics team.
Jim

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#162 Jan 9, 2008
Oh God the Orlando Magic are just terrible.

I heard they pay the refs millions of dollars when they want to win, and the bad thing is they have been short on money lately so they have been losing.

I agree with white trash Jim and Closet Homosexual "Luke"(NOT ONE TOUGH GUY IN THE HISTORY OF MAN WAS NAMED LUKE).

THE MAGIC WILL LOSE THE REST OF THEIR GAMES AND MATCH THE LONGEST LOSING STREAK EVER.

i also think Jim and Luke should join me here in South Beach, we could have loads of fun together it would be cool, we could have a radio talk show about how horrible the magic are.

2 jims and a Luke

i like it

go magic,

GO NO WHERE!!!!

OOOO I AM SO COOL I BURNED THE MAGIC

BACK TO WORLD OR WARCRAFT!!!!
LUCIFER

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#163 Jan 9, 2008
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Level playing field? You are crackin me up. Boston with almost 40% of their roster stripped because of the KG deal--and you call that a level playing field? The Cavaliers without Varejao and Pavlovic--you call that a level playing field too? That's what you and some of this stubborn fans do--you always make a big deal out of little things and pin your hopes on this team's ARTIFICIAL 13-4 start.
lUKE I HOPE CANCER RIPS THROUGH EVERY ORGANIC BEING YOU CARE FOR, EXCEPT YOU AND YOU ARE LEFT TO SIT ALONE, AND BASH THE MAGIC AS ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY LIES DEAD.

I HOPE A BUS HIT YOU.

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY CHILDREN I HOPE THEY DOE YOUNG AND PAINFULLY
LUCIFER

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#164 Jan 9, 2008
TYPO SORRY, THE HEAT DOWN HERE IS HORRIBLE!!!

I MEANT TO TYPE

I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE* YOUNG AND PAINFULLY

THANKS

LUCIFER
Nico 7

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

#165 Jan 9, 2008
This is incredible as they throw to CA. What he wants is play by the team that you support the Magic. All know that Nelson is not worth $35 million and his time of game this insured by his contract plays badly or good, ask Otis Smith, him has the answer said that Nelson was point guard and period, period. We will continue supporting the team although they throw to our CA. Go Magic and CA we go to you we know that the pressure is big. Otis Smith who many tickets and articles sells our CA? a lot isn’t it? The Arroyomania is in the town.

“He shoot a 61.”

Since: Oct 07

Winter Park

#166 Jan 9, 2008
Nico 7 wrote:
This is incredible as they throw to CA. What he wants is play by the team that you support the Magic. All know that Nelson is not worth $35 million and his time of game this insured by his contract plays badly or good, ask Otis Smith, him has the answer said that Nelson was point guard and period, period. We will continue supporting the team although they throw to our CA. Go Magic and CA we go to you we know that the pressure is big. Otis Smith who many tickets and articles sells our CA? a lot isn’t it? The Arroyomania is in the town.
What the hell are you talking about..........
JIM THE ESPN ANALYST

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#167 Jan 9, 2008
Jim wrote:
Just as I predicted, this will be the first of 4 consecutive losses on this road trip. At that point it will be a 6 game losing streak.
We all better get used to this. The bubble has burst here. The Magic are showing their true colors. They give no effort at all whatsoever. Absolutely no intensity, especially on the defensive side of the ball.
Now they will begin to lose on the road as I predicted as well. Right now it doesn't matter who they are playing or where, when they have no heart and don't give any effort on the court then the losing will continue to mount.
Like I said folks, 40 or 42 wins at best for this team, with a first round exit from the playoffs.
No sense even discussing the Sacramento game further. I think it speaks for itself.
I think there is something going on with Howard as well. Something doesn't seem right. The team will always look to the leader and do what ? Follow the leader. They are following him right out of the playoffs unfortunately.
AHHH yes just as i the mighty jim have predicted this will be the oh what the Magic beat the clips 113-106

THE MAGIC HAVE NOT LOST MORE THAN 3 IN A ROW THIS SEASON YOU STUPID INBRED TRASH REDNECK WHO PEDDLES GARBAGE AT THE FLEA MARKET NEVER SHOW YOUR SORRY STUPID FACE IN THE MAGIC FORUM AGAIN YOU SCUMBAG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyon Dooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA negotiations last 16 hours; more talks planned (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sammy 38
News Timberwolves 119, Bucks 118 (OT): Wolves win ga... (Oct '10) Oct '10 johnny 3
News Ex-Dillard star Dooling cut by New Jersey Nets (Jun '10) Jun '10 Manny Rodriguez 1
News Keyon Dooling still holds warm feelings for the... (Feb '09) Jun '09 Tree 16
News Magic lose number two seed chance in loss to Nets (Apr '09) Apr '09 LMAO 105
News Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
News Wolves snap seven-game skid with victory over Nets (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 3
More from around the web