Tyronn Lue sees limited time in Orlan...

Tyronn Lue sees limited time in Orlando Magic victory

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Tyronn Lue sees limited time in Orlando Magic victory. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Not much Tyronn Lue . It still might be a little longer before new acquisition Lue starts to get any extended action as the Magic's new backup point guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

john

Winter Park, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2009
When I started to watch the Magic in the middle of the second quarter, I saw a lot of Turk driving and dishing out the the ball for other players to shoot from the the outside. I was like "is Turk playing point tonight?" I remember hearing Van Gundy saying "Turk is the last person he wants to play point god forbid Anthony Johnson gets hurt" yesterday but yet he placed him on point tonight against the Nets and Johnson wasn't hurt. Maybe Van Gundy should put Hedo as point and A.J. as back up and let Battie take Hedo's former position. Tony's been shooting well lately. It may work out well.
marko

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 9, 2009
tyrone lue is a good pick up for magic....nice coming off the bench....

“Are You Kidding Me? SHAQ left?”

Since: Feb 08

Orlando[Alt.Springs]-Houston

#3 Feb 9, 2009
Ty Lue will suprise some ppl here....
He'll be playing completely off pressure and he makes far less mistakes then Jameer used to do couple of months ago before kicking into that AllStar Mode.

We should be OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyon Dooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA negotiations last 16 hours; more talks planned (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sammy 38
News Timberwolves 119, Bucks 118 (OT): Wolves win ga... (Oct '10) Oct '10 johnny 3
News Ex-Dillard star Dooling cut by New Jersey Nets (Jun '10) Jun '10 Manny Rodriguez 1
News Keyon Dooling still holds warm feelings for the... (Feb '09) Jun '09 Tree 16
News Magic lose number two seed chance in loss to Nets (Apr '09) Apr '09 LMAO 105
News Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
News Wolves snap seven-game skid with victory over Nets (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 3
More from around the web