It's most likely back to the bench for Redick

Don't hold your breath waiting to see if J.J. Redick will play again anytime soon. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MAGIC FAN

United States

#43 Mar 1, 2008
latino wrote:
To all JJ Redick & Arroyo fans:
Stop going to the Amway arena, what will be more devasting that an empty arena? specially at this stage...
we don't have to be gross, just show them your support, sooner or later they will ask, then will say it.
besides, we can watch the game on tv.
free !
do something now !!!
LMAO!!! you really do believe that if you dont show up that the areana will be empty??? haahahahahahaahahaha...man thats funny, You probably never go to the games as it is, lol
Regine

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#44 Mar 1, 2008
As I always say: Nelson is not a playoff player; as the regular season come to end, games becomes more aggressive and I think Nelson won't be able to handle such pressure. As his own coach says: he has a consistency problem. How can anyone expect JJ Redick come off the bench and had a good game. Practices are no the same and he needs more real play time to develop his skills; the same for Arroyo; they needs to play in order to keep improving, nobody improves on the bench.
Regine

Caguas, Puerto Rico

#45 Mar 1, 2008
correction of a typo error: they need to play....
willie

Pompano Beach, FL

#46 Mar 1, 2008
hedo pg jj sg rashard sf brian pf dwight c this line up would work and solve the pg pf issue's hedo runs the point better than anybody on the team and no point including billiups is going to be able to guard him at playoff time
Bobby

Orlando, FL

#47 Mar 1, 2008
esteban wrote:
I think Nelson and Arroyo should both be on the bench, neither one of those guys are any good. I would give there minutes to JJ and see what happens. If Turkalou can bvring the ball up the court then why not have JJ in the game? Its not like we need a PG to dribble the ball up court anybody can do that. Og is about decison making period. Arroyo and Nelson have both proven to have very low IQ's. I doubt they could even pass a college entrance exam without someone else giving them the answers (probably exactly how they got into college). All you have to do is listen to them talk and watch what they do, to realize you are not dealing with anyone smart. Reddick graduated from Duke, he is smart, he has the intelligence to make the right decisions. I know all you experts say reddick could not play PG, which is so stupid. Anyone that really knows basketball knows that would be the best spot for him on this team. It makes all the since in the world. He is smarter (key), good passer, good shooter, has height.
Case closed!
Can't play defense and too slow.
Bobby

Orlando, FL

#48 Mar 1, 2008
MAGIC FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...all the stuff you keep saying about "gringo moron" and everyone else is the racist? what a hypocrite. I guess you never did learn to read either cause yes...just like every other magic blog, CA was mentioned, but nice try junior. I have put up with ur nonsense for so long, have said nothing bad about you and try to talk to u like a normal human being, but obviously that is beyond ur comprehension. You racist "moron" as you so elequently put. Like to brag that you speak two languages and moron is the best you can come up with? sad really, just like you.(and thats racist,because im not, thats just what you are)
MAGIC FAN, I am from PR too but I totally disagree with Javier point of view. I am 100% Magic fan and I support the whole team regarless who is playing. By the way I love CA too. Please do not blame all PRicans based on one person opinion. My recomendation is , please don't pay so much attention to Javier comments. He is just a CA fan and thats it. By the way, I read some of your previous post comments and you make more sense. God Bless you.

“Hate is a four letter word!”

Since: Dec 07

New York, NY

#49 Mar 1, 2008
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't play defense and too slow.
Play better then you most likely sounds like you envy him.
Well we know one thing for certain and that is if you want information that is reliable then don't look at Orlando paper instead check John Denton at Florida Today.
JJ did play Sunday night, not much, but he played.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keyon Dooling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA negotiations last 16 hours; more talks planned (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sammy 38
Timberwolves 119, Bucks 118 (OT): Wolves win ga... (Oct '10) Oct '10 johnny 3
Ex-Dillard star Dooling cut by New Jersey Nets (Jun '10) Jun '10 Manny Rodriguez 1
Keyon Dooling still holds warm feelings for the... (Feb '09) Jun '09 Tree 16
Magic lose number two seed chance in loss to Nets (Apr '09) Apr '09 LMAO 105
Orlando Magic (58-21) at New Jersey Nets (32-47), (Apr '09) Apr '09 Knick Chick 1
Wolves snap seven-game skid with victory over Nets (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tiffany 3

Keyon Dooling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE