Iverson, Sixers sink the Heat, 107-98

Iverson, Sixers sink the Heat, 107-98

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 5, 2006, titled Iverson, Sixers sink the Heat, 107-98. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Allen Iverson scored 31 points and had 13 assists, and Kyle Korver scored 13 of his 22 points in the third quarter to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 107-98 win over the Miami Heat on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

the professional

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 5, 2006
A.I IS UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!!!
Exodus

Lake City, IA

#2 Nov 6, 2006
I agree but that statement is hardly professional. Iverson is doing amazing and if he can continue his production the sixers are in for one heck of a season.
mimi

AOL

#3 Nov 8, 2006
allen iverson, is really the best. he is my favorite nba plyer. he is unstopable.
hHAHAHA

Parsons, KS

#4 Oct 19, 2007
LARRY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Ollie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pistons Torch Sixers Again To Advance To Second... (May '08) May '08 Mike Rainey 3
News Bulls cough it up to 76ers (Mar '08) Mar '08 Bryan 13
News 76ers beat Houston Rockets 100-88 for third str... (Dec '07) Dec '07 dwrdcrtr 1
News Allen The Lone Star -- Courant.com (Oct '07) Oct '07 menchung 1
News Maturing Williams makes point (Oct '07) Oct '07 hHAHAHA 2
Is Ollie is real name? (Jul '07) Jul '07 Dave 1
News Connecticut Sports - Pro, College, High School ... (Apr '07) Apr '07 john wheeler 2
More from around the web