Minnesota vs. Toronto

Minnesota vs. Toronto

There are 45 comments on the ESPN story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Minnesota vs. Toronto. In it, ESPN reports that:

Minnesota Timberwolves forward Rodney Carney, left, dunks the ball past Toronto Raptors forward Anthony Parker, right, during second half NBA basketball action in Toronto on Tuesday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jode 202

Clover, SC

#1 Feb 27, 2009
Yo sebastian did his thing to get where he is now is he better than staph nah is he doing good in the NBA now nah but one day he will
Tiffany

New York, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2009
nah,sebastian is no where like starbury
john telfair

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 26, 2009
sebastian telfair has better stats this year than stephon marbury. and thats a fact, tiffany.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2009
aight,whatever,but steph is still a better player than sebastian,and thats a fact sweetie
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2009
sweetie, steph as been in the league alot longer and this is his second time around playing with kevin garnett and still has not won a ring and been in the plAYOFFS 1 TIME, PLAYING FOR THE NEW YORK KNICKS. HE HAS BEEN AROUND TALENTED PLAYERS, AND STILL HAS NOT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP, AND NOW HE PLAYS FOR THE BOSTON CELTICS,ALONGSIDE 3 FUTURE HALL FAMERS, THIS IS HIS BEST SHOT, ITS NOW OR NEVER.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#6 Mar 30, 2009
thats why this year,hes gonna get a ring,and all the starbury haters gonna eat there words,i hope your not a starbury hater,cuz i would hate to call you one,and see you eat your words

hatin gets you no where,you should be proud of stephon babe
john telfair

Colts Neck, NJ

#7 Mar 30, 2009
i don't hate stephon marbury, i hope he does get a ring, to show the new york knicks, how disorganized and messed up they are, they need alot of help too.
john telfair

Colts Neck, NJ

#9 Apr 1, 2009
tiffany let's talk about stephon marbury stats. do they suck or not. i am gonna let u answer that question, since he is now playing for the boston celtics, i will give u some time to look it up, and tell me what u see.
john telfair

Colts Neck, NJ

#11 Apr 2, 2009
i never said the celtics suck, just marbury for now while he is playing on the celtics, supposely a player of is status, should be able to come in and play better than that, may i remind u, he said out of is own mouth, that he is the best point guard in the league. by the way u forgot is turnover ratio. it's fun talking to u. lol
johnny

Colts Neck, NJ

#13 Apr 3, 2009
i like the way u stick up for stephon marbury, i want him to play well, just not better than sebastian telfair. and i do hope they beat the lakers, i cannot stand kobe bryant
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2009
my family and friends call me johnny.marbury and sebastian are playing tonite so i am watching both games, checking out each one's stats.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#16 Apr 3, 2009
the minnesoto timberwolves just won the game agaisnt the utah jazz on the utah jazz homecourt where they hardly lose at all, talk about an upset.the minnesoto timberwolves did not have there 3 best players. and the utah jazz had all there players and still lost. talk about an upset. way to go sebastian telfair.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#18 Apr 3, 2009
i forgot the timberwolves were also missing graig smith. lucky is when they have there whole team and beat them, utah has no excuses for losing. they got beat hands down, utah jazz had won 15 games straight on there home floor prior to the timberwolves beating them. trust me i luv every minute of it. wink and a smile.
john telfair

Bay Shore, NY

#20 Apr 4, 2009
ahhhhhh, you are not going soft on me are u tiffany.
john telfair

Bay Shore, NY

#22 Apr 4, 2009
oh okay, just making sure u were still on point.
john telfair

Bay Shore, NY

#24 Apr 4, 2009
i try to be, almost time for the playoffs, let's get it onnnnnnnnnn.
john telfair

Bay Shore, NY

#26 Apr 5, 2009
this year seems to be competive teams going for that championship trophy.
Tiffany

United States

#28 Apr 7, 2009
yeah,and boston will win it
johnny

Colts Neck, NJ

#29 Apr 9, 2009
yes i agree, i rather the boston or cleveland win it than la lakers. go tiffany.
Tiffany

United States

#31 Apr 9, 2009
yeah,you agree wit me,go johnny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Love Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI Arrests Last 4 Occupiers of Oregon Wildlife... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Is it possible for Kevin Love to end up in Clev... (Jul '14) Jul '14 eng 3
News Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA (Jul '14) Jul '14 Black Mamba 2
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
News Pek-A-Palooza (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
News What the national media are writing about the N... (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
More from around the web