Johnson Agreed to Pay Girl in Molestation Claim, According to D...

Full story: News10 Sacramento

Sacramento mayoral candidate Kevin Johnson agreed to pay a girl who claimed he molested her $230,000, according to a draft of a confidential settlement obtained by the Sacramento Bee.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sacramento Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

This is why I'm NOT VOTING FOR KEVIN JOHNSON!!!

Who in their right mind would want a pedophile as Mayor?
come on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

the next mayor of sac? hope not

“The *Real* Julie”

Since: Mar 08

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Gross!
halo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

I AM voting for him. This is a dirty campaign. All Fargo's people are doing is playing dirty. DIRT DIRT DIRT instead of addressing the needs of Sacramento.
guitarman61

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

If it's in the news then how is this considered CONFIDENTIAL?
Sacramento Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

"All Fargo's people are doing is playing dirty. DIRT DIRT DIRT instead of addressing the needs of Sacramento."
~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, halo. Sacramento desperately needs a child predator as Mayor.
Dodger1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

halo wrote:
I AM voting for him. This is a dirty campaign. All Fargo's people are doing is playing dirty. DIRT DIRT DIRT instead of addressing the needs of Sacramento.
I think making sure we don't have a pedophile for a mayor is addressing the needs of Sacramento.
halo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

guitarman61 wrote:
If it's in the news then how is this considered CONFIDENTIAL?
Because Fargo and her people dug dug dug to play in the dirt. Exactly!!
sacmom

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

halo wrote:
And having a pedophile for a Mayor is a need for Sacramento. Keeping him out would be what Sacramento needs....
Insert Name Here

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Sacramento Resident wrote:
This is why I'm NOT VOTING FOR KEVIN JOHNSON!!!
Who in their right mind would want a pedophile as Mayor?
Many cities around the country have people with rotting skeletons in their closets. Don't be naive. Isn't Heather extremely ill (physically), as well as a horrible mayor who has done nothing new for this city? Along with a WEAK city council, of course. Why not give someone else a shot? And you "pedophile", which is inaccurate. He has never been charged with a crime in that case, and never admitted or was proven to have been a pedophile. Paying a settlement (which could easily have been just extortion, we don't know) does NOT admit guilt, you idiot. I'm not saying he is or is not a pedophile, but we don't know, neither do you......do you?
Agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Many cities around the country have people with rotting skeletons in their closets. Don't be naive. Isn't Heather extremely ill (physically), as well as a horrible mayor who has done nothing new for this city? Along with a WEAK city council, of course. Why not give someone else a shot? And you "pedophile", which is inaccurate. He has never been charged with a crime in that case, and never admitted or was proven to have been a pedophile. Paying a settlement (which could easily have been just extortion, we don't know) does NOT admit guilt, you idiot. I'm not saying he is or is not a pedophile, but we don't know, neither do you......do you?
Very very well said!
pay attention

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

first off if some man was suppose to have molested my daughter no amount of money could keep me quiet. It sounds to me the mother was looking for a way to get cashed out. I see most of you are blaming Kevin. The girl may have been 16 but that doesn't mean she is all innocent. Her and the mom are nothing but gold diggers I don't believe he did anything to the girl that she didn't want to be done!

“Why Liberal?”

Since: May 08

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the media is so biased, especially the local media, it is often difficult to figure out the entire truth. These news stations are looking for the "wow" factor in their stories, and most have an agenda. I am with "Insert name here" I don't know one way or the other if Johnson is a pedophile, but I find it odd, that these allegations are all of a sudden front and forward during a campaign, rather than when the incidents supposedly happened. Or was I on vacation?

“Why Liberal?”

Since: May 08

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

pay attention wrote:
first off if some man was suppose to have molested my daughter no amount of money could keep me quiet. It sounds to me the mother was looking for a way to get cashed out. I see most of you are blaming Kevin. The girl may have been 16 but that doesn't mean she is all innocent. Her and the mom are nothing but gold diggers I don't believe he did anything to the girl that she didn't want to be done!
You are right, no amount of money could pay me off, if a similar incident happened with my daughter. I would be out for a conviction at all costs.

“Listening ears are on”

Since: Dec 07

Morgan City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Hhhmm....back when he was in SPORTS, a girl claimed to be molested? Noooo....that's never happened before.

WAIT..!
Prosecuters DECLINED to press charges??
Might be they're on to something...
ABC SACRAMENTO

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Very very well said!
YOUand AGREE are right on thank you !!
American

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Insert Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!
YC Res

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

pay attention wrote:
I completely agree with you. If this were true, son't you think that as a mother you would make sure that he was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, isn't that what any parent should do? Not just accept a cash offer to shut my mouth!Looks as though we still have money hungry people out there, trying to make anything up to get a dollar. Things haven't changed much!
Freedom

Davis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Also that Heather Fargo I've never seen a more miserable looking women in my life. And the greed that comes with her is amazing. She's old and needs to step down and let a new generation take care of Sacramento.
I agree

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

pay attention wrote:
He probably did not know the girls age. 16 year olds look much older then their age and they defiantly dress provocatively. What was her mom thinking, letting her daughter hangout with NBA players if she was just a minor? I think mom and daughter are as much at fault here as Johnson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kevin Johnson Discussions

Search the Kevin Johnson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stern expects Sacramento plan within 2 weeks (Feb '13) Feb '13 jason 1
Sacramento Kings sale reports are premature, sa... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Blank 1
Obama ousts AmeriCorps' IG who investigated friend (Jun '09) Jun '10 RayOne 9
Obama removes AmeriCorps inspector general afte... (Jun '09) Jun '10 kowtella 25
Frye comes home to play for Suns (Jul '09) Jul '09 nemo 1
Obama to fire AmeriCorps inspector general beca... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Go Obozo 18
Obama ousts AmeriCorps' IG who investigated for... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Voted NO on Y and Z 14
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••