Johnson Dogged by Molestation Accusat...

Johnson Dogged by Molestation Accusations

There are 10 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Johnson Dogged by Molestation Accusations. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Mayoral candidate Kevin Johnson talks a lot about the future of Sacramento on the campaign trail, but this week, the former NBA star was being dogged by his past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

Julie R

Sacramento, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2008
No charges were filed. Who cares?
Joe

Grass Valley, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2008
No charges. 12 years ago. Not news. Besides, Bill Clinton has already lowered the bar for politicals and sex anyway. He had charges filed against him.
Jackson

Grass Valley, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2008
Okay, Marcey Brightwell wasn't even at the press conference today, how can she possible write anything about it? She has no clue.

“Gay By Nature, Proud By Choice”

Since: Apr 08

Hatred is NOT a Family Value!

#5 Apr 17, 2008
Joe wrote:
No charges. 12 years ago. Not news. Besides, Bill Clinton has already lowered the bar for politicals and sex anyway. He had charges filed against him.
Bill Clinton wasn't the first, just the first to be exposed.....
Loomis Resident

Pala, CA

#6 Apr 17, 2008
a5150driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton wasn't the first, just the first to be exposed.....
You're right, the Kennedy's were no saints but they got away with it.
What

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2008
This reminds me of Mrs. Clinton. Sooo, somebody accussed him of something. That happens to the best of us. The facts are, charges were never filed, he was not called to court, he was not tried, he was not found guilty, and he did not do it. Case closed. This has nothing to do with him being a good mayor. And,,, no, I don't know him, never met him. Yes, I'm voting for him. Any more questions?
Judy

AOL

#8 Apr 17, 2008
Hmmm, first a pervert,makes no difference if the charges were good or not,he was still involved with a 16 year old and these charges will follow him forever,second also a slumlord,interesting huh??? Before any of this even came up he dont have my vote!!!
Homer

Auburn, CA

#9 Apr 17, 2008
This guy has no morals, nor decency. So he has all the requirements to be a very good politician, lawyer, or cop.
What

United States

#10 Apr 17, 2008
Judy wrote:
Hmmm, first a pervert,makes no difference if the charges were good or not,he was still involved with a 16 year old and these charges will follow him forever,second also a slumlord,interesting huh??? Before any of this even came up he dont have my vote!!!
Read the article. "No charges were ever filed against." There is nothing to follow him. If you are not registered to vote, nobody will get your vote
Julie R

Sacramento, CA

#11 Apr 18, 2008
Judy wrote:
I agree now, actually, after seeing these reports Joe provided me with from the other KJ news story.
http://www.sacbee.com/links/story/865531.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It could be worse: 5 weird injuries the Warrior... Mar '18 I phartse 4
News Sacramento mayor and former NBA star Kevin John... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Juices2444 2
News Sterling: 'I'm not a racist' (May '14) May '14 Streetrunner 1
News ALERT: Donald Sterling banned for life from the... (Apr '14) Apr '14 cancer suxs 2
News All eyes on Silver, as Sterling fallout continues (Apr '14) Apr '14 Robert 1
News Stern expects Sacramento plan within 2 weeks (Feb '13) Feb '13 jason 1
News Sacramento Kings sale reports are premature, sa... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Blank 1