Phil Jackson doesn't understand Kevin...

Phil Jackson doesn't understand Kevin Durant feeling disrespected

There are 3 comments on the KFOR story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Phil Jackson doesn't understand Kevin Durant feeling disrespected. In it, KFOR reports that:

Phil Jackson doesn't understand why Kevin Durant was upset with his comments about the Oklahoma City Thunder star getting superstar treatment from the referees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Claudene Hardy

Sterling, OK

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Sounds like LA coach is trying to make the refs afraid to send KD to the line. Kevin Durant is a superstar!!

Since: Mar 10

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2010
Has Phil forgot all the touch, breathed on him fouls that Shak got while in LA? No one in NBA history got the calls that Shak got. Give me a break.
Sammy

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Apr 17, 2010
leave philip alone already.Big deal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings vs. Thunder Preview: The Kings' time at S... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SportsPickoftheDa... 1
News Durant's 28 points leads Thunder to 130-109 win... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Love it 3
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Sam 2
News Trending Now: Serena Williams eliminated at Fre... (May '14) May '14 Snap 1
News Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kelli 3
News Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Denver 1
News OKC Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1 million ... (May '13) May '13 Paris Hilton 9
More from around the web