Lakers' Bryant set to face 'next Kobe'

Lakers' Bryant set to face 'next Kobe'

There are 42 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Mar 25, 2010, titled Lakers' Bryant set to face 'next Kobe'. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A writer from Rolling Stone magazine recently referred to Kevin Durant as the next Kobe Bryant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sammy

Grimsby, Canada

#42 Mar 28, 2010
El Gaupo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the best player in the league when Detroit won the title? Ben Wallace or Rip Hamilton?
Billups..Best player in the league was Duncan
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#43 Mar 28, 2010
El Gaupo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the best player in the league when Detroit won the title? Ben Wallace or Rip Hamilton?
None,i say Chauncey Billups,look at what he did to the nuggets last season in the playoffs,they went to the western conference finals for the 1st time in years.and its all because of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Sam 2
News Trending Now: Serena Williams eliminated at Fre... (May '14) May '14 Snap 1
News Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kelli 3
News Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Denver 1
News OKC Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1 million ... (May '13) May '13 Paris Hilton 9
News Westboro Baptist Church Blames Oklahoma Tornado... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 1
News Grizzlies take 2-1 lead beating Thunder 87-81 (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
More from around the web