Rose shines, Bulls beat Thunder to sn...

Rose shines, Bulls beat Thunder to snap road skid

There are 7 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Rose shines, Bulls beat Thunder to snap road skid. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Derrick Rose scored 20 of his 25 points and didn't miss a shot in the second half as the Chicago Bulls snapped a seven-game road losing streak by beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 103-96 on Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Stephen

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Nice that they didn't have a letdown after the Celtics win. Rose was friggin unstoppable. I wanted to see him keep shooting until he missed.
ATLDre

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 18, 2009
I still can't believe Pax traded Sefalosha. What a fantastic player he is??? I'll take bets the draft pick brings a better player who won't need 2 years to contribute and a coach to massage him so he can stay confident. How did this guy make it into the first round?
Stephen

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
I still can't believe Pax traded Sefalosha. What a fantastic player he is??? I'll take bets the draft pick brings a better player who won't need 2 years to contribute and a coach to massage him so he can stay confident. How did this guy make it into the first round?
Another question is how could the Bulls pencil him in as the opening day starter? Who thought that was a good idea?
boss tweed mummert

Riverside, IL

#4 Mar 18, 2009
i'm upgrading to 42-42, 7th hole. they will pass Detroit. and yes they can beat Boston in the 1st round. Atlanta almost beat them last year.
boss tweed mummert

Riverside, IL

#5 Mar 19, 2009
correction 41-41.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#7 Mar 19, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
Do you drink a lot or something?
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#8 Mar 19, 2009
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Another question is how could the Bulls pencil him in as the opening day starter? Who thought that was a good idea?
I would have kept Thabo as the starter and I would have made him the starter this opener.
Losing him was a major loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurtenbach: Bob Myers doesn't want you to know ... Sep '17 LetsPhartts 2
News Kings vs. Thunder Preview: The Kings' time at S... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SportsPickoftheDa... 1
News Durant's 28 points leads Thunder to 130-109 win... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Love it 3
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Sam 2
News Trending Now: Serena Williams eliminated at Fre... (May '14) May '14 Snap 1
News Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kelli 3
News Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Denver 1
More from around the web