Timberwolves' Kevin Love selected to men's national team

Full story: TwinCities.com
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love has been named to the 2010 men's national team, USA Basketball announced today. Full Story
Kevin 4Keve

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 25, 2010
A couple of weeks ago I was hearing Love got feelings. All i can say period. Therey're a lot of socalled"hatin" that goes on in the NBA period. This dude Kevin Love he ONNNLLY feeels appreciated by the US team right.....?
Dude I watched like 10 minutes of the 1st falf & they didnt' even put YUR Butt in there...? They put weak Buttheaded dude Chandler . & of course thats just because FAggot Butt Chauce was in there. But still
Wheres da love at K. Wheres the love Pp

I dont know what else to say but Corey Brewer dunks on Derek Fisher
Corey Brewer elevates and throws it down.
Signed the parents want institutional racism.. DId yayll see that
trolls

Farmington, MN

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Kevin 4Keve wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I was hearing Love got feelings. All i can say period. Therey're a lot of socalled"hatin" that goes on in the NBA period. This dude Kevin Love he ONNNLLY feeels appreciated by the US team right.....?
Dude I watched like 10 minutes of the 1st falf & they didnt' even put YUR Butt in there...? They put weak Buttheaded dude Chandler . & of course thats just because **** Butt Chauce was in there. But still
WHAT? I think I heard that KLove had an injury prior to the game you are talking about. Sadly that is the only part of your post I understood and can respond to. Try English next time.
The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Kevin 4Keve wrote:
Dude I watched like 10 minutes of the 1st falf & they didnt' even put YUR Butt in there...? They put weak Buttheaded dude Chandler . & of course thats just because **** Butt Chauce was in there. But still
I don't know what the issue is, but either lay off the meth or go finish third grade, or both.
airod0g018

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Aug 28, 2010
jit me3 later im headed in my office building. You aint goonna want NOthing to....
signed jryderr1
airod0g018

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 28, 2010
hit that instisution racissm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trending Now: Serena Williams eliminated at Fre... May '14 Snap 1
Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kelli 3
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Denver 1
OKC Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1 million ... (May '13) May '13 Paris Hilton 9
Westboro Baptist Church Blames Oklahoma Tornado... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 1
Grizzlies take 2-1 lead beating Thunder 87-81 (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
Will Austin Trout Get a Fair Shake With Saul Al... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Linda 1

Kevin Durant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE